ADVERTISEMENT

Wow... Sac v Bay Area, a thriller!

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
Those of you who didn't make it to the all star showcase at Las Positas today...

Go to YouTube and find the above game. In addition to spectacular all star-type highlights, you'll find a REAL, competitive battle!

Y'all can thank me after you've watched.

Reactions: NorCal SportsTV
Also word in the stands Gray of El Cerrito signed to a D1 school down South.

Speaking of Roberts... I knew he was a player, but didn't know he was *that* good... He was downright spectacular!

I know Woodcreek had underclass depth at guard, but they will miss having Roberts around next year.

The stats might not tell the story of this game it's the plays made on the court. And who looked the most solid. Roberts all game, Cobb in the 4th quarter. Falls was outstanding in the final 1:15 minute of the game twice bringing his team back with huge baskets.

Hey guys, thanks for posting your input. Had some really competitive games yesterday! We are working with YouTube to get the audio back up as they have copyright issues with some of the DJ music that was being played. Hopefully that will be fixed soon so you can hear the game and color commentary. We will have more details, stats, highlights, photos up on our website soon. Waiting on the photographers & videographers to do their thing.

Speaking of Chico State , The kid Brennan Wheeler from Pondo on the Sac squad is another good find for Chico. 6-5 guard with a good stroke and hard nosed defender/ shot blocker

As I said in an earlier thread, I think Roberts is a legit D1 player and if he has the grades, would be a great pick up for a Patriot League or Ivy League team. I have seen him play numerous times in the last two years plus film. The kid does not get the respect he deserves. IMHO

Roberts is a very nice player had a great game also montana got a steal
in falls I think he could have played in the mountain west or wcc conference
easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT