ADVERTISEMENT

Ziaire Williams to Sierra Canyon

The Curry’s are said to be looking to move to the City with the Chase Center opening .

Will be interesting to see in about 10-15 years if Stephen Curry and family still is rooted here in the Bay Area or if they move back to North Carolina. Dont know the athletic trajectory of the two eldest siblings but the son I will bet would be into basketball. Wonder if they are here what the top choice would be. My guess would be DLS.

That is a long, long way away. I mean he could be into piano. His wife doesn't look like Lisa Leslie. More like Betty Crocker. I bet he bounces and goes back to NC. Why would you stay in CA with the high tax rates w/ his net worth?

Reactions: coachlittle
Will be interesting to see in about 10-15 years if Stephen Curry and family still is rooted here in the Bay Area or if they move back to North Carolina. Dont know the athletic trajectory of the two eldest siblings but the son I will bet would be into basketball. Wonder if they are here what the top choice would be. My guess would be DLS.
yea northern california and the bay arent all that appealing to those who dont have a real reason to be here. when you got that kind of money you will have more options than any.
as for his kids being ball players.... magic johnson and dan mario kids just to name a few are examples of kids not always being a chip off the old block

yea northern california and the bay arent all that appealing to those who dont have a real reason to be here. when you got that kind of money you will have more options than any.
as for his kids being ball players.... magic johnson and dan mario kids just to name a few are examples of kids not always being a chip off the old block
Different era when social media didn't exist and players weren't given cred just because who they're related to.

Reactions: Renard Monroe
Because The Curry Family can afford to.

Notable Bay Area legends that have stayed and made homes here: Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, Barry Bonds. Yes there aren't alot.

In San Francisco there are parking spots that cost more than peoples rent. Athletes who made 2-3 mil a year playing in the day go a lot further with their money in their home cities or new cities.

The cost of living will also 100% affect the type of basketball talents that role through California.

Sierra Canyon has just received another top player via transfer in Shyheim Odom. This kid can play. No way that Sierra Canyon should be allowed to play in the CIF, just throw out the rules...lol...Super Teams

If sierra canyon could only compete for the division state title based on enrollment,would players be transferring in like this?

Slow down. We haven't even released our roster yet....haha. Maybe some more surprises coming soon. But there is only one basketball. It is getting the "Right" guys in regards to Depth. We learned that the hard way in the past. Sierra Canyon will learn that this coming year and that roster will change by December 1st.

Teams are made by coaching and how they gel together. Super teams are only as good as their weakest link. We proved that last year in our game vs Super Team Spire (Lamelo Ball).

PP doesn't even have their own gym or school...what a joke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT