ADVERTISEMENT

1 & 2 National & California, & SoCal Powers Collide Saturday 10/13/'18

Game is on FS2 HD also... 923 on Wave Broadband, dunno bout Comcrap...

But, the game is on lightning delay at the moment.

Yes... Lightning in CA. Go figure.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
Game is on FS2 HD also... 923 on Wave Broadband, dunno bout Comcrap...

But, the game is on lightning delay at the moment.

Yes... Lightning in CA. Go figure.

Ch. 694 of DirecTV if you have the Sports Package, but yeah it's delayed. Currently showing Lawndale vs Culver City.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
It's streamed on the FoxSports "watch live" app, but I'm catch-22'ed there. I sign up with my email address and it tells me that the address is already in use... So I go ask for password help, and the thing comes back "we can't find that email address". So unless it shows up on the tube somewhere I'm screwed.

For everyone else who actually has that app working, that's where you'll find the game.

Reactions: Defense_Rules
Guess that settles it for me.. Wave Broadband in Concord doesn't carry Fox Sports West.

SJB's passing game is carving MD up, first two drives resulted in two TDs, they're up 13-3.

Advertising is full of lies for this game.. If no one can see the game outside the area, then don't let your advertising outside the area. No mention it is exclusive DirecTV so foolish souls outside the area wouldn't spend 10 minutes to follow directions to gain access.

Getting the reports from MaxPreps is about the best I can do.

13-10 Bosco end of 1st.

MD needs 2 TD's and a pair of 2-point conversions with 5 minutes left... At least the have the ball

Bosco is going to slice and dice any team in the country with that passing game. Good luck to DLS in the Open, Folsom should send DLS a gift basket for being the sacrificial lamb.

Reactions: feedback1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT