ADVERTISEMENT

2016 NFL Bay Area Draftees

Nov 16, 2015
Scooby Wright- Browns (a steal) University of Arizona Cardnial Newman
Trevor Davis- Packers (amazing speed) University of Hawaii/California Alhambra had a chance to watch him play in high school, always more athletic than everyone else even with his lanky frame
Jared Goff-Rams University of California Marin Catholic
Please feel free to add more! Those were the only ones that I could think of off the top of my head!

Last edited:
Stanford TE Austin Hooper (De La Salle) went in the third round to the Atlanta Falcons

Reactions: slick58
Kevin Anderson LB Palo Alto High signed with 49ers

I'm sure that titanscoach is happy about that. He was quite high on Kevin Anderson back in 2010 and thought he should have won National Player of the Year over Dano Graves. Good player.

I think guys like Booker (Grant HS) and Wright (Newman) seem to play with that chip on their shoulder and prove people wrong most of the time. Don't be surprised at all if these guys make a roster and you see them on the field down the road. They might not have the NFL combine stats but on the field they know how to play the game. I'm rooting for them.

I will never forget the 2012 NCS Semi's when Newman played Marin Catholic. Goff was QB at MC and Wright was the do everything at Newman. Newman jumped all over MC early but Wright got hurt and would miss the 2nd half. Goff put some amazing drives together and MC won 42-37. At that time I realize how special both of these kids were and Goff was just on a different stage period.

BTW, Hooper from DLS is going to be a stud. Stanford aka TE U.

Scooby Wright- Browns (a steal) University of Arizona Cardnial Newman
Trevor Davis- Packers (amazing speed) University of Hawaii/California Alhambra had a chance to watch him play in high school, always more athletic than everyone else even with his lanky frame
Jared Goff-Rams University of California Marin Catholic
Please feel free to add more! Those were the only ones that I could think of off the top of my head!
Travis Feeney of Pinole Valley and the Univ of Washington, taken by the Steelers in I think the 6th round

Reactions: slick58
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT