ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Asian-American All-Star Game

Notice that four St. Joseph Notre Dame girls are in the underclass game ... and SJND beat Mitty at St. Mary's last week. The Pilots are very, very good.
SJND did not beat Mitty at St Marys...

Mitty won by ten or so with the two transfers starting and playing well. The Monarchs should be the clear favorites again this year to win the open. I think they are better than last year. SJND did beat Pinewood.

My mistake ... my fading memory confused Pinewood and Mitty, though now I do recall that I was told SJND played Mitty very tough, and was close late.

And now that Madigan gym has air conditioning, St. Mary's is a great venue for summer basketball. There's one full-size court in that venerable space (I saw Bill Russell play there), two sideways courts at McKeon Pavilion and two full courts at the Rec Center.

Jeanine Rivera (Encinal) was named MVP after making eight 3s for the underclass team

Rivera is not an Asian name. what sort of criteria is this all star game? Talk about division. And we wonder whats wrong with our country.

I'm waiting for the standard clueless white guy reply of , "people would be up in arms if this was a white american all star game."

Seems strange to me but I guess that is the times today. Can't exclude anybody and everybody is a winner. When I played it was an All Star game with a variety of different races that made up the roster. Didn't matter if you were black, white, red, or blue.

Seems strange to me but I guess that is the times today. Can't exclude anybody and everybody is a winner. When I played it was an All Star game with a variety of different races that made up the roster. Didn't matter if you were black, white, red, or blue.
Irish italian and Portuguese all star game is in August if you want to pre order tickets larry

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT