ADVERTISEMENT

2018: Things you're intrigued about this season

1) I wonder how would Vacaville be if the they ran the Spread Option. Hope they go back to their ways when they won the SJS DI &DII Titles. Hope to see Milpitas or MACK on their third game of their preseason schedule in the future.

2) Wish someone cud provide more insight on Wood. On another post it seems they found athier Qb and am wondering if they gonna air it out again. How are their numbers.

3) Would also like any info on Vanden now that they are in the MEL.

4) I wonder if American Canyon, Benicia, Napa, Vacaville, Vanden, Vintage & Wood were in a league together...that would have been nice!
Benicia would have had no business in that league

Thanks @bulldogmgc for the breakdown on St. Mary's. Always great insight from you on that program.

That gives me an idea for each new season going forward. Perhaps we can gather the resident experts of this site to provide a comprehensive breakdown of the programs they follow all in one thread a week or two before the season begins. It would nice to have that insight all in one thread (or perhaps just a couple threads depending upon how it's done) and before the first ball is kicked

Off the top of my head, we've got Del Oro @smashmouthrick, Placer @championcif75, Folsom @awood1 and @cashisking18, Grant Union @Sacchiefs, Inderkum @mistark, Cardinal Newman @larry legend33, De La Salle (too many to list), East Nicolaus @EN_FB_Alum, Sutter @farmair3, Oakdale @playsomeball, Nevada Union @Lips and Picks, St. Mary's-Stockton (Bulldogmgc)

And I now there's lots of Easy Bay and CCS guys here that can cover various teams from those areas.

Just a thought.

Sorry Thunder. I'm not on this site much. Just saw some stuff about NU that needed clarification. Probably won't be around to offer much.

Reactions: ThunderRam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT