ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Football Schedules

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
As teams are announcing new dates for the possible season, I will post them on this thread. Please add any that you see as well.

Casa Grande:

January 8 at Windsor
January 15 vs. Balboa
January 22 vs. Marin Catholic
February 5 vs. Vintage
February 12 at Santa Rosa
February 19 at Sonoma Valley
February 26 at Napa
March 5 vs. American Canyon
March 13 at Petaluma
March 19 vs. Justin-Siena

Folsom:

January 8 Monterey Trail
January 15 Jesuit
January 22 Davis
January 29 De La Salle
February 5 Oak Ridge
February 12 Grant
February 19 Del Oro
March 5 Rocklin
March 12 Whitney
March 15 Granite Bay

The twitter post says March 15, but it would make sense if it was March 19

Rancho Cotate:

January 8 @Las Lomas
January 15 @Vanden
January 22 @El Cerrito
January 29 Campolindo
February 5 Pleasant Valley
February 19 @Santa Rosa
February 26 Ukiah
March 5 @Maria Carrillo
March 12 Cardinal Newman
March 19 Windsor

Weston Ranch:

January 8 vs. Hiram Johnson
January 15 vs. Mountain House
January 22 at Lathrop
January 29 at Franklin-Elk Grove
February 5 at Central Catholic
February 12 vs. Kimball
February 19 at Manteca
February 26 vs. Sierra
March 5 vs. East Union
March 12 at Oakdale

Reactions: coachlittle
James Logan (Non-League)

January 8: vs. California
January 15: at Granite Bay
January 22: vs. Monte Vista
January 29: at Heritage
February 5: at Freedom

Guessing on the dates, but I think these are right

Reactions: concrete17
Casa Roble:

January 8 vs. Ponderosa
January 15 at Rio Linda
January 22 at Vista del Lago
February 5 at Oakmont
February 12 at Placer
February 19 at Mesa Verde
February 26: vs. Mira Loma
March 5 at Pioneer-Woodland
March 12 vs. Woodland
March 19 vs. Dixon

James Logan (Non-League)

January 8: vs. California
January 15: at Granite Bay
January 22: vs. Monte Vista
January 29: at Heritage
February 5: at Freedom

Guessing on the dates, but I think these are right

That’s a great non-league schedule. But their league is so weak they almost have to step it up outside of league.

Pittsburg

January 8 vs. Serra
January 22 at Valley Christian
January 29 at Wilcox
February 5 vs. Half Moon Bay
Febraury 12 at Monterey Trail
February 19 vs. Freedom
February 26 at Heritage
March 5 vs. Liberty
March 12 at Deer Valley
March 20 at Antioch

Monterey Trail schedule, according to MaxPreps.com:

January 8 @ Folsom
January 15 vs. Cosumnes Oaks
January 29 @ Del Oro
February 5 vs St. John Bosco
February 12 vs Pittsburg
February 19 @ McClatchy
February 26 @ River City
March 5 vs Kennedy
March 12 vs Burbank
March 19 @ Laguna Creek

MT is playing Bosco? Yikes. What is the deal with 2 top 10 nationally ranked teams playing 2 teams from EG this year? Is this more related to schedule issues due to Covid?

MT is playing Bosco? Yikes. What is the deal with 2 top 10 nationally ranked teams playing 2 teams from EG this year? Is this more related to schedule issues due to Covid?

Probably multiple factors, with Covid being a big one. Many of the elite national-level programs have had their travel restricted, in a general sense. A lot of teams don't really want to play SJB or MD, anyway. They have trouble filling their schedules. SJB is TRAVELING on a one year contract. They obviously needed a game.

There seems to be a pattern developing in Elk Grove. Elk Grove HS is also playing De La Salle, so the area is jumping into the deeper end of the competition pool. I don't think anybody has any unrealistic expectations. I guess sometimes you have to measure yourself against the best competition even when you know it's not remotely in your favor.

Monterey Trail schedule, according to MaxPreps.com:

January 8 @ Folsom
January 15 vs. Cosumnes Oaks
January 29 @ Del Oro
February 5 vs St. John Bosco
February 12 vs Pittsburg
February 19 @ McClatchy
February 26 @ River City
March 5 vs Kennedy
March 12 vs Burbank
March 19 @ Laguna Creek

I haven’t seen many schedules, but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that this will be the toughest non-league schedule in the area. Hands down.

Probably multiple factors, with Covid being a big one. Many of the elite national-level programs have had their travel restricted, in a general sense. A lot of teams don't really want to play SJB or MD, anyway. They have trouble filling their schedules. SJB is TRAVELING on a one year contract. They obviously needed a game.

There seems to be a pattern developing in Elk Grove. Elk Grove HS is also playing De La Salle, so the area is jumping into the deeper end of the competition pool. I don't think anybody has any unrealistic expectations. I guess sometimes you have to measure yourself against the best competition even when you know it's not remotely in your favor.

And I love it. Despite being a boat race, I’ll likely be out at MT for that game to see SJB up close (if fans are permitted). It’ll be interesting to see Prophet Brown up against all those elite athletes.

And when DLS comes back to Folsom and if MD actually follows through on traveling to Cosumnes next season, I’ll probably be at those games too.

I haven’t seen many schedules, but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that this will be the toughest non-league schedule in the area. Hands down.

Brutal schedule. But wow will they be prepped come playoff. Agreed about having a hard time filling games. Be a good opportunity for all of us to hopefully go see a team in person we may never get to see.

And I love it. Despite being a boat race, I’ll likely be out at MT for that game to see SJB up close (if fans are permitted). It’ll be interesting to see Prophet Brown up against all those elite athletes.

And when DLS comes back to Folsom and if MD actually follows through on traveling to Cosumnes next season, I’ll probably be at those games too.
That's a silver lining to the scenario, as well. Big gates and big snack bar sales (assuming fans are allowed).

I’m excited at the prospect of Bosco this year and Mater Dei next year. As I said when CO schedule came out the upside of bringing in talent and team development outweighs the L you’re probably going to hold

Brutal schedule. But wow will they be prepped come playoff. Agreed about having a hard time filling games. Be a good opportunity for all of us to hopefully go see a team in person we may never get to see.

2 wins would be satisfactory. 3 wins would be quite good. 4 wins would be absolutely incredible.

But they could also come out of it with only 1 win or none. We know 1 of those teams is unbeatable. 3 others have been perennial top 5-10 teams in NorCal and the other seems to be really up and coming.

What Key players did MT lose from last year, because on the surface this looks like they could go 3-2 or 4-1 with the CO game being a tossup?....

Folsom is likely taking a Step back this year losing Badger and Nagata among others, Del Oro was not nearly as good as MT last year and MT should be able to beat PITT....

Personally, I am Pulling for MT to run the table, I know a win over SJB is improbable, however how awesome would that be to have a Nor Cal Team crush a schedule like that which would likely also include a playoff win over oak ridge and create a full blown controversy for the Open game....

Even as a DLS fan, I would have to say MT would deserve it if they could pull off that enormous feat!!!....

No matter what though, the SJS should be really fun to watch this year!!!!

What Key players did MT lose from last year?....

Probably the biggest losses were along the O-line and Marcus Jones Jr. at linebacker. MT had some quality senior leadership, but every team loses that year after year in high school. If the younger players mature on schedule, there shouldn't be too much drop off. It does take time to mature, though. There is no time for growing pains in this pre-season schedule.

Reactions: MC415 and THEOC89
Liberty High’s Football schedule.

1/8 7:00p Manteca (Manteca, CA) Location: Liberty High School

1/15 7:00p Los Gatos (Los Gatos, CA) Location: Liberty High School

1/22 4:00p @ Del Oro (Loomis, CA)

1/29 7:00p @ Monte Vista (Danville, CA)

2/5 7:00p Lincoln (Stockton, CA) Location: Liberty High School

2/19 7:00p @ Antioch (Antioch, CA)

2/26 7:00p Deer Valley (Antioch, CA) Location: Liberty High School

3/5 7:00p @ Pittsburg (Pittsburg, CA)

3/12 7:00p Freedom (Oakley, CA) Location: Liberty High School

3/19 7:00p Heritage (Brentwood, CA) Location: Liberty High School

Just looking at these posted schedules, there will be a nice inter-sectional (almost) round-robin of games to give people a sense of relative strength between the NCS and SJS:

Del Oro plays Liberty and MT;
MT plays Del Oro and Pittsburg;
Pittsburg plays MT and Liberty.

If Del Oro had scheduled Pittsburg and MT played Liberty, you could crown an inter-sectional league champion.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Oak Ridge

January 8 at Cosumnes Oaks
January 15 vs. Vacaville
January 22 vs. Lincoln-Stockton
January 29 at Elk Grove
February 5 at Folsom
February 12 vs. Granite Bay
February 26 vs. Rocklin
March 5 vs. Grant
March 12 at Del Oro
March 1i9 at Whitney

Oak Ridge

January 8 at Cosumnes Oaks
January 15 vs. Vacaville
January 22 vs. Lincoln-Stockton
January 29 at Elk Grove
February 5 at Folsom
February 12 vs. Granite Bay
February 26 vs. Rocklin
March 5 vs. Grant
March 12 at Del Oro
March 1i9 at Whitney

OR can run the table with that schedule. CO will be a real interesting one and Rocklin I think will be toughest comp on SFL.

Archbishop Riordan
Jan 9th vs Terra Nova
Jan 16th vs Tamalpais
Jan 23rd vs Justin-Siena
Feb 5th @ Bellarmine
Feb 13th vs Mitty
Feb 20th @ Serra
Feb 26th @ St. Francis
Mar 5th @ SHC (Kezar)
Mar 13th vs St. Ignatius
Mar 20th vs Valley Christian

These are not the 2021 football schedules. These are the 2020 football schedules, to be played beginning January 2021. The 2021 football season is still scheduled for the fall of 2021, and has its own schedules (although those schedules are, for the most part, not yet announced).

These are not the 2021 football schedules. These are the 2020 football schedules, to be played beginning January 2021. The 2021 football season is still scheduled for the fall of 2021, and has its own schedules (although those schedules are, for the most part, not yet announced).

Hard to call it a 2020 football schedule when exactly no games are going to be played in 2020. I'm sure there will be a fair amount of astericks in the record books detailing when these seasons were played

Hard to call it a 2020 football schedule when exactly no games are going to be played in 2020. I'm sure there will be a fair amount of astericks in the record books detailing when these seasons were played

Streak.
One solution I have come up with is. If we run the GIBT next April , and again in the usual Dec. spot. We might call the april one 20-21 - and the Dec tourney - 2021

Here's wishing you great Hoops and Football.

Del Oro
1/8 Lincoln Zebras
1/15 at Inderkum
1/22 Liberty
1/29 Monterey Trail (JV & Frosh will play West Park)
2/5 at Granite Bay
2/12 at Rocklin
2/19 Folsom
2/26 Whitney
3/12 Oak Ridge
3/19 at Grant

Las Lomas
January 8 vs. Rancho Cotate
January 15 @ Milpitas
January 22 @ Bishop O’Dowd
January 29 vs. Northgate
February 5 vs. San Ramon Valley
February 19 @ Acalanes
February 26 @ Alhambra
March 5 vs. Miramonte
March 12 @ Campolindo
March 19 vs. Benicia

Clayton Valley Charter (CA): Clayton Valley Charter High School located in Concord, CA is looking for games for the 2020-2021 season. We are in need of games on 1/8/21, 1/22/21, and 1/29/21. These games can be home or away and with a two year contract preferred. Please email head coach Tim Murphy at coachmurphsturf@att.net

Los Gatos

January 8 vs. Oak Grove
January 15 at Liberty
January 22 at Live Oak-Morgan Hill
January 29 vs. Half Moon Bay
February 5 vs. Wilcox
February 12 at Santa Clara
February 19 vs. Homestead
February 26 at Palo Alto
March 12 vs. Mountain View
March 19 at Milpitas

Salinas High Cowboys (CCS: PCAL – Gab)

Fri, 1/15 7:00 PM San Ramon Valley @ Away

Fri, 1/22 7:30 PM Monte Vista Christian @ Home

* Fri, 1/29 7:30 PM Aptos @ Home

* Fri, 2/5 7:30 PM Alisal @ Away

* Fri, 2/12 7:30 PM San Benito @ Home

* Thu, 2/18 7:30 PM Seaside @ Away

* Fri, 2/26 7:30 PM Christopher @ Away

* Fri, 3/12 7:00 PM Everett Alvarez @ Home

* Fri, 3/19 7:30 PM Palma @ Away

Salinas will return 8 on defense and less on offense although two top RBs and decent size on line and very good WRs. QB will have to replace one f the top QBs in Norcal from last season. Salinas should compete for league title and in CCS playoffs.

Salinas High Cowboys (CCS: PCAL – Gab)

Fri, 1/15 7:00 PM San Ramon Valley @ Away

Fri, 1/22 7:30 PM Monte Vista Christian @ Home

* Fri, 1/29 7:30 PM Aptos @ Home

* Fri, 2/5 7:30 PM Alisal @ Away

* Fri, 2/12 7:30 PM San Benito @ Home

* Thu, 2/18 7:30 PM Seaside @ Away

* Fri, 2/26 7:30 PM Christopher @ Away

* Fri, 3/12 7:00 PM Everett Alvarez @ Home

* Fri, 3/19 7:30 PM Palma @ Away

Salinas will return 8 on defense and less on offense although two top RBs and decent size on line and very good WRs. QB will have to replace one f the top QBs in Norcal from last season. Salinas should compete for league title and in CCS playoffs.

That is a good intersectional game on the 15th with San Ramon Valley. Initial thought is San Ramon Valley is higher in NCS than Salinas is in CCS

Manteca:

January 8 at Liberty
January 15 vs. Patterson
January 22 at Cosumnes Oaks
January 29 vs. Turlock
February 12 vs. Sierra
February 19 vs. Weston Ranch
February 26 at East Union
March 5 at Central Catholic
March 12 at Kimball
March 19 vs. Oakdale