ADVERTISEMENT

2023-24 MaxPreps All Sac-Joaquin Section Girls Basketball Team

There are reasons not to post statistics, especially during the season, but it's not that hard to post them at season's end for just this reason. But as I recall her play, her numbers might not have been that dazzling.

Somebody has to write it, and I don't think they have anyone who knows the other sections well enough.

Thanks. I could but first they'd have to be willing to pay me.

More important, my ties to Carondelet make it hard. If I rate Carondelet too high, I'm biased; too low and the Carondelet community isn't happy.

And of course there's really no right answer.

Reactions: Norcal_Fan
Thanks. I could but first they'd have to be willing to pay me.

More important, my ties to Carondelet make it hard. If I rate Carondelet too high, I'm biased; too low and the Carondelet community isn't happy.

And of course there's really no right answer.
Wait...are you saying that no matter what you write, people will be annoyed by it. I'm shocked! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Norcal_Fan
There are reasons not to post statistics, especially during the season, but it's not that hard to post them at season's end for just this reason. But as I recall her play, her numbers might not have been that dazzling.
She was first team Sierra Foothill League and first team Sac Bee all-metro. Plus holds a couple of offers, including Nevada-Reno, according to her Twitter page.
View: https://x.com/livyergensen/status/1731678317655605411?s=46&t=lHxi6ubA5H-Mg1b2B_keVA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT