ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Nor Cal Spring Showcase - Saturday May 11 at Chabot College

hoop review

Sports Fanatic
Jun 14, 2006
2024 Nor Cal Spring Showcase

The 12th annual Nor Cal Spring Showcase will be held Saturday May 11, 2024 at Chabot College in Hayward. It will run from 800 am to 1000 pm. Schedule will be posted on Wednesday May 8 at hoopreview.net.

This event will also serve as a warmup for the NCAA live period the following weekend (May 17-19).

Reactions: kiddman32
More info, please... Schedule, etc. was supposed to be up, and it isn't.

Yeah, I saw it. Not my kinda event, courts side by side, no stands. No thanks.... Maybe it's great for the players but not for an old guy who wants to watch.

Reactions: Y Cap
I know that, but generally it is the job of the browser (or Windows, or whatever antivirus program you have) to decide whether there is a malware threat.

However, I do think internet providers should also keep track of internet security, maybe even be the first line of defense... Didn't know any were actually doing that.

I know that, but generally it is the job of the browser (or Windows, or whatever antivirus program you have) to decide whether there is a malware threat.

However, I do think internet providers should also keep track of internet security, maybe even be the first line of defense... Didn't know any were actually doing that.
I have zero idea how the internet or browsers really work. I wish I did cuz the tech bros are living large in the downtown high rises in San jo, San Francisco and Oakland. I am about as computer savvy as your great grandfather. I still require sticky notes to calender my events. All I know is I put hoop review into chrome browser and it said don't do it. So I didn't.

Interesting... I use Edge here on my desktop and hoopreview works fine... But I have Chrome on my iphone, and it works fine there, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT