ADVERTISEMENT

All NorCal Games Tomorrow at Las Positas College

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
Not much (or any) noise being made about this on this forum... Should be a great event (I've attended several times over the years).

It seems NorCal Sports TV has gone all-in on Twitter as their promotions choice outside their own website, haven't seen a peep here besides the one I put up a few weeks ago, so I'll repeat myself:

Website is here: AllStar Games

There are links to all rosters, etc. there.

2022 ALL NORCAL GAMES​

The 5th Annual All NorCal Games returns Saturday, April 16th, 2022 to Las Positas College in Livermore, California.
Click below on each game to see team rosters!

EVENT SCHEDULE​

9:30am - Girls Middle School All-Star Game
11:00am - 3-Point Contest
11:45am - Girls 209 vs Central Section All-Star Game
1:30pm - Boys 209 vs Central Section All-Star Game
3pm - All NorCal Games Dunk Contest
3:45pm - Boys Bay Area vs Sacramento All-Star Game
5:15pm - Girls Bay Area vs Sacramento All-Star Game
6:45pm - Boys Middle School All-Star Game

*Doors Open at 9am
Cash, Venmo & CashApp accepted at door

Reactions: Streak One
Charging people admission for a MIDDLE SCHOOL basketball "all-star" game is extremely uncomfortable and reeks of charlatanism. I would avoid this one at all costs if I were you.

Charging people admission for a MIDDLE SCHOOL basketball "all-star" game is extremely uncomfortable and reeks of charlatanism. I would avoid this one at all costs if I were you.
You just want to avoid it because you can’t afford the $5 admission

Holy Crap, praise the lord me and Leroy are on the same page. I mean why in the hell would anyone charge a price for a event that includes Jordan Pope Oregon State, Mor Seck(a kid with a Kansas and Oklahoma Stte offer, a kid downgrading from Campolindo facilities to St Mary’s facilities, and Jaylen Thompson going to Stanford. Who would pay for that.

And then how dare you charge for a game with a kid going to Fresno State and another kid going to San Diego State, hell a kid in that game didn’t even make it to San Jose State, he is going to San Jose city.

And in the girls side, a school that would become a National power if they recruited locally has a local recruit playing as well.

Whoever set up this tournament and is charging $10, you should be embarrassed. It is not right.

And how dare you would allow middle school kids to play in the same event and get advice from older players, this stinks period

As a matter of fact you should pay people to show up. And give out Bellarmine hot dogs, Riordan hamburgers, and De La Salle pizza on the damn house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kiddman32 and MC415
The 209 beat the Central in one heck of a game, 102-94.

Kyle Monk of Gregori (headed to Fresno Pacific) lit the place UP! 37 points for the 209.

JoJo Hunter was terrific for the Central team…. Didn’t hear what he scored, but dude is a straight-up BUCKET! The Fresno State signee was also named Defensive Player of the game. First time I’ve seen him in-person…. Very impressive indeed!

Holy Crap, praise the lord me and Leroy are on the same page. I mean why in the hell would anyone charge a price for a event that includes Jordan Pope Oregon State, Mor Seck(a kid with a Kansas and Oklahoma Stte offer, a kid downgrading from Campolindo facilities to St Mary’s facilities, and Jaylen Thompson going to Stanford. Who would pay for that.

And then how dare you charge for a game with a kid going to Fresno State and another kid going to San Diego State, hell a kid in that game didn’t even make it to San Jose State, he is going to San Jose city.

And in the girls side, a school that would become a National power if they recruited locally has a local recruit playing as well.

Whoever set up this tournament and is charging $10, you should be embarrassed. It is not right.

And how dare you would allow middle school kids to play in the same event and get advice from older players, this stinks period

As a matter of fact you should pay people to show up. And give out Bellarmine hot dogs, Riordan hamburgers, and De La Salle pizza on the damn house
i am curious about mor sek. is he a senior? if so he has an offer from kansas, however kansas doesnt have any scholarships available. so is that offer still available for an athletic scholarship? they have 11 undersclassment now and 4 signed recruits.

i am curious about mor sek. is he a senior? if so he has an offer from kansas, however kansas doesnt have any scholarships available. so is that offer still available for an athletic scholarship? they have 11 undersclassment now and 4 signed recruits.
Seck isn’t quite a Kansas caliber recruit, we should expect to see him somewhere like a Boise State or SDSU type of school for his first stop. His second school will be the big one he just needs more seasoning.

Reactions: ayalar09
133-91 final…. Pretty much an impromptu dunk contest the last 10 minutes.

Hopefully the volcano doesn’t go off, just arrived today. Maybe I will see the big fella walking around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT