ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone at Serra-SF tonite to post game updates?

Rmbr26

Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2004
Possibly because the game was postponed it is not being live-streamed tonite.

Yes the biggest game in the CCS with major playoff implications and not one source has picked it up what happened to BAOSN.TV [Serra's primary provider??]

SF usually streams their home games, but no indication on the SF web site.

Anyone going to game who can post updates for the rest of us?

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/St-Francis-Serra-have-a-lot-on-line-in-WCAL-12346194.php?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=newsletter&utm_campaign=sfg_sports

BAOSN.TV schedule ends as of yesterday...will keep checking. If I was working in my office in Palo Alto, I would go, but worked from home in Pleasanton (probably would have been a good day to commute with the schools and government closed). I may end up last minute deciding to go, but not sure I want to sit in the rain. If it was my team, I would definitely be there. Will post if I do.

Reactions: FootballJunkie101
Thanks NorCal - would luv to go but current circumstances won't permit :(

BAOSN.TV schedule ends as of yesterday...will keep checking. If I was working in my office in Palo Alto, I would go, but worked from home in Pleasanton (probably would have been a good day to commute with the schools and government closed). I may end up last minute deciding to go, but not sure I want to sit in the rain. If it was my team, I would definitely be there. Will post if I do.

SF v Serra video stream was added for tonight 6:45

Friday at 6:45

Sf versus Serra
http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/s...ool-mountain-view-mountain-view-ca/fb6c600b9c

If the screen goes black or freezes on NFHS then close out and click on the link again on Nor Cal Preps post to reload it

A 70-yard TD pass from Bottari to Park to up the score by 2-TD's. Serra looking unstoppable right now.

Exciting game!!! Appears NFHS Network streaming is a few minutes behind real-time (aka. LIVE), since HSS75 has already posted Serra kicked the FG after the Lancers tied it up with the 2 pt conversion.

Have to quit checking in as my broadcast is behind for some reason - other posts plays ahead of me watching the game...

Hey FootballJunkie - I like that Serra score & I know you do too - Serra +10 score predicted by both FootballJunkie and Rmbr26 in weekly Pick'ems contest each predicting final score of Serra 31-21.

"The Curse" is reversed...

Reactions: FootballJunkie101
Wait ... didn't Serra lose to Pitt this year 28-35? I guess you missed getting that score right. LOL!
bulldogmgc, I'm talking about the present. Serra has been playing better than Pitt and your beloved Rams the past month to be honest. I would love to see the Rams and the Padre's mix it up now. That game would be totally different than the game played earlier this season.

Hey FootballJunkie - I like that Serra score & I know you do too - Serra +10 score predicted by both FootballJunkie and Rmbr26 in weekly Pick'ems contest each predicting final score of Serra 31-21.

"The Curse" is reversed...
Yep we knew Serra would win this game even though they had to play it in the not so friendly St. Francis backyard of Mountain View.

Reactions: Rmbr26
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT