ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Scoreboard: Granada-St. Mary's reach Division I Finals

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Division I

Granada beat De La Salle 5-0:
Senior Parker Warner went the distance in giving up four hits as Granada defeated De La Salle for a third time to reach the NorCal Division I title game. Senior AJ Martinez and junior Tommy Brown each had two hits for the Matadors. De La Salle senior Joe McGee had two hits.

St. Mary’s-Stockton beat Mitty 7-6: The Rams led 3-0 going into the sixth when Mitty scored six runs to take the lead. However, St. Mary’s came back with three runs in the bottom half of the inning to secure the win. Senior Rolen Reyes had a home run and two RBI and senior Michael Quedens struck out eight in 5.2 innings.

Division II

Cardinal Newman beat Elk Grove 5-3:
Seniors Tanner Bradley and Diego Boardman combined on three perfect innings of relief as the Cardinals overcame a 3-0 deficit. Junior Charlie Slater and senior Anthony Gonzalez each had two hits for Cardinal Newman. Elk Grove sophomore Hudson Hall went 2-for-3 with a run scored.

Redwood beat St. Ignatius 6-5: Redwood scored three runs in the top of the sixth to reach the NorCal Division II finals and a rematch with Cardinal Newman. Senior Rex Solle had four hits for the Giants, including a two RBI triple to put Redwood ahead.

Reactions: FBAddict
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News