ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2025 Offers

2025 Archbishop Riordan 4 Star WR Chris Lawson has also been offered by Ole Miss

I think Ohio State is in norcal. They are meeitng with Lyons (Folsom) and I would assume Edwards from Oak Ridge.

Reactions: THEOC89
St. Mary's-Stockton DB Ahmyri McGee-Hall has been offered by Sacramento State

West Park offensive lineman Jaxon Moore has been offered by Saramento State

Reactions: coachlittle
Fremont-Oakland OL Kelepi Veti has committed to BYU

Elk Grove DE Lucan Amituanai has been offered by Sacramento State

Vanden OL Tru Kendrick has been offered by Montana

Serra OL Louis Akpa is staying busy with a new offer from Nevada

Branham WR Zayne St. Laurent has been offered by San Diego

Folsom DL Josiah Sharma has new offers from Auburn and Florida.

Louis Akpa (Serra) has an offer from BYU

Riordan TE John Tofi Jr. has been offered by UNLV. Tofi is also a talented basketball player

Newmans Jesse Myers keeps adding on offers.
UC Davis and Air Force offered last week. Personally, I think a UCD type would be a great fit for him.

Also Theo Gruele from Folsom got offered by Portland State. Great motor on this kid and somebody else who will do well at this level.

Reactions: concrete17

Busy week for Kaleb Edwards from OR.
Visited Texas last weekend and will hit Alabama, Auburn, and then back to the WC too Oregon.
He will likely make a decision before the end of summer. My gut says UCLA.

West Park WR Mason Johnson visited Nevada this past weekend

Folsom RB Carter Jackson is visiting Nevada this weekend

Good for him! Saw his footwork as a big young freshman and assumed he might be on the way to great accomplishments!

The next Anthony Munoz?
That would be really cool, lets maybe start with the next Jonah Williams? Then work our way up.

Great kid and a great family. Would of liked for him to stay on the west coast (for my own completely selfish reasons). But what an opportunity!!

By far the most heavily recruited athlete from Carmel and arguably Monterey County? ever.

Downside (again for selfish reasons), looks like he is planning to graduate in December, which I know is common, but it will hurt Carmel's chances of repeating in basketball and baseball.

But it will be awesome to see him represent the PCAL at Alabama. Size alone, will give him a chance to play on Sundays...

Reactions: bearphan
Kid is a great Athlete!!….. He also pitches and plays first base on the Baseball team as well!!….

You don’t see many Football o-linemen playing HS Baseball as well!…..
Must be the real deal because Ohio State rarely offers anybody in the north and they were after him.

Reactions: THEOC89 and RLS13
That would be really cool, lets maybe start with the next Jonah Williams? Then work our way up.

Great kid and a great family. Would of liked for him to stay on the west coast (for my own completely selfish reasons). But what an opportunity!!

By far the most heavily recruited athlete from Carmel and arguably Monterey County? ever.

Downside (again for selfish reasons), looks like he is planning to graduate in December, which I know is common, but it will hurt Carmel's chances of repeating in basketball and baseball.

But it will be awesome to see him represent the PCAL at Alabama. Size alone, will give him a chance to play on Sundays...
I was referring to being a offensive lineman and a pitcher like Munoz was on the USC ‘78 baseball Natty team.

Back when kids were allowed to play more than one sport. I mean John Robinson let Ronnie Lott suite up and play basketball for Stan Morrison at USC in the same time frame. Tony Gwynn was playing hoops and baseball at San Diego State. It’s really a shame that they wasted their time playing multiple sports when they were younger. Had they just committed 11+ months to one sport, went to camps and $howcases etc. they might’ve been Hall of Fame players 😂.

I was referring to being a offensive lineman and a pitcher like Munoz was on the USC ‘78 baseball Natty team.

Back when kids were allowed to play more than one sport. I mean John Robinson let Ronnie Lott suite up and play basketball for Stan Morrison at USC in the same time frame. Tony Gwynn was playing hoops and baseball at San Diego State. It’s really a shame that they wasted their time playing multiple sports when they were younger. Had they just committed 11+ months to one sport, went to camps and $howcases etc. they might’ve been Hall of Fame players 😂.
Haahha. Or had tommy john surgery at 17.

Kid is a great Athlete!!….. He also pitches and plays first base on the Baseball team as well!!….

You don’t see many Football o-linemen playing HS Baseball as well!…..
Kevin Gogan, SH class of 83' played varsity basketball (WCAL Season Champs) and baseball and great NFL career. Wishing this young man nothing but success.

Hughson quarterback Robert McDaniel has just committed to Cal. He had a number of offers from around the country.
Decommmited from Cal and is now going to Arizona. Also just named to the Elite 11 quarterback finals (one of 20 selected).

West Park WR Mason Johnson has committed to Nevada

Clayton Valley Charter TE Logan Knapp has committed to Wyoming

Monte Vista QB Brayden Turner has committed to Fresno State

De La Salle TE DJ Asiasi has committed to Nevada

Pittsburg RB/DB Jamar Searcy has committed to Washington State

St. Ignatius OL John Mills has committed to Texas

San Diego State got commitments from Salesian DL Delon Craft Jr. and Clayton Valley Charter OL Chase Duarte

I think Ohio State is in norcal. They are meeitng with Lyons (Folsom) and I would assume Edwards from Oak Ridge.
Ohio State is in NorCal. They will be in the Bay Area as well.
Must be the real deal because Ohio State rarely offers anybody in the north and they were after him.

I'm pretty sure most of it has to do with Chip Kelly being the Buckeyes OC now. His long track record recruiting the entire West Coast (specifically NorCal) and connections out here is something tOSU hasn't really had in a while. Not to the degree Chip brings it, anyway.

I strongly suspect they'll be much more active in NorCal for the foreseeable future, not only because of Chip, but also because 4 of their future conference opponents (USC, UCLA, Oregon, UW) recruit this area pretty hard.

Reactions: RLS13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT