ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Returns in May

Games are starting to pop up in the upcoming streaming schedules at NFHS, NorCal Prep Sports, etc.

Cougs are hosting Salesian this Saturday at 6, for example. Streaming by NFHS. Not likely to be a very good-quality stream, but it's still live hoops!!

I don't know about that one, but I do know my Cougars are playing Salesian on Saturday, 4/17... And I have confirmation from the Cougs' coach. Probably no spectators outside household members at this point, so hopefully it'll get streamed.
Campo said they installed an NFHS Pixellot camera inside the main gym recently so they will stream all the Campo home games

Pixellot, I think, is NFHS' default automatic camera. Not very good, but better than not having a stream...

is the campo vs o dowd game still going today?
As far as I know, yes. It's listed on NFHS for streaming, which is about the only way to watch it unless you live with a player. 2 adults from same household per player are allowed in, otherwise NFHS. Stream is scheduled to start at 5:50.

As far as I know, yes. It's listed on NFHS for streaming, which is about the only way to watch it unless you live with a player. 2 adults from same household per player are allowed in, otherwise NFHS. Stream is scheduled to start at 5:50.
BOD or is it Salesian?

MCAL (Marin County) started last Monday. I believe they're playing a shorter league season, maybe 12 games? Plus, 3 additional non-league games. The City of Petaluma had said that no inside sports are allowed to be played. The NCL's are a mess regarding inside sports. Many smaller schools (D 5/6). No league games, many of the schools are just focusing on Spring sports because of lack of numbers. Such a bummer

Cougs thrashed Alhambra 73-33 tonight...

The Tough Kids will be at Piedmont tomorrow night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT