ADVERTISEMENT

Beauchamp Skips College to Train

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
MarJon Beauchamp, a 5-star forward from the class of 2020 is going to skip college after this season and train in San Francisco with this company called ChameleonBx.

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks about the decision. Something about sitting out a full year of organized basketball doesn’t seem that smart to me.

There are pro and cons to all routes (college, pro ball in another country, training) and it all depends on the individual and the setup they are in.

What does seem clear is these aren't isolated incidents anymore.

Reactions: ayalar09
There are pro and cons to all routes (college, pro ball in another country, training) and it all depends on the individual and the setup they are in.

What does seem clear is these aren't isolated incidents anymore.

A program like this would seem perfect for a player like Jalen Green. One of his few flaws is his body. He needs to put on weight and make sure he doesn't get hurt. But Green is a surefire top 10 pick, even if he took a year off. Beauchamp is a fringe 1st round pick. Going to be interesting to see how all this turns out!

I went to VerbalCommits to see who this kid is...

His tweets linked there are interesting; seems like he just doesn't want any part of the dirty doings of the college hoop scene.

MarJon Beauchamp, a 5-star forward from the class of 2020 is going to skip college after this season and train in San Francisco with this company called ChameleonBx.

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks about the decision. Something about sitting out a full year of organized basketball doesn’t seem that smart to me.

IF he's 5 stars why not go to Australia or overseas?

Reactions: ayalar09
There is a lot going on with top athletes right now. I can not comment on it all but just know there is a lot going on. We have been approached by a few options as well and my kid is only a 5'11 guard.

I'm not surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT