ADVERTISEMENT

BVAL coaching changes

Eastcountybball

Seasoned Veteran
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Curious to get thoughts on all the coaching changes in the BVAL. Only Liberty and Pittsburg retained their head coaches.
Below are the schools that have new head coaches:
Freedom
Antioch
Heritage
Deer Valley

It's interesting really, because today there was a big article in the Chronicle about how the BVAL football teams are all powerhouses and all six teams might make postseason.

I don't know much about the boys' basketball side, but as far as the girls go, only Deer Valley and Clayton Valley have been consistently strong. I would guess it's partly, or mainly, due to administrative indifference when it comes to girls' basketball, but there could be other factors.

It's interesting really, because today there was a big article in the Chronicle about how the BVAL football teams are all powerhouses and all six teams might make postseason.

I don't know much about the boys' basketball side, but as far as the girls go, only Deer Valley and Clayton Valley have been consistently strong. I would guess it's partly, or mainly, due to administrative indifference when it comes to girls' basketball, but there could be other factors.

Clayton Valley is in the DVAL. Heritage has had a decent program recently and Pittsburg seems to have turned a corner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT