ADVERTISEMENT

CIF State Bowl (1-AA): Mission Viejo 24 Bellarmine 0 FINAL

If I'm MV I would try and go for jugular. Stop them and score. Bellarmine can't do anything.

Big throw by Johnson on first play after punt. Mission Viejo leads 12-0 with 243 left in Q2.

Wow...nice pass TD MV...Bells are in trouble now...they need to answer that score....missed 2 pt conversion
MV 12 Bells 0 Q2 2:43

Quite clear MV is in a different caliber than Bells. Hope Janda has some cards up his sleeve at halftime.

Bellarmine looks horrible!!! Folsom may have taken too much out of them. Right now not a good match up. -20 yards of offense for a running team in bad weather. Not good

Bells still not out of this game by any means. Given the rainy conditions, if they get a turnover in MV territory or a quick strike, back in this.

They talk about the Schoolers. Go over to the South site and there is large write up about southern transfers. Wow. Are we not all in the same damn state. I see the south teams wearing illegal face masks also. I think the qb has too big of a wind up when he throws. He needs to shorten up for big time offers.

Mission Viejo leads Bellarmine 12-0 at halftime.

41 total points through 72 minutes tonight.

Despite the mismatch with MV defense and Bells offense, Bells can still get this if they get there offense moving, but they definitely need to make some changes to make that happen. That Bells D can only hold MV for so long

It will be interesting to see what type of adjustments Bells will attempt...They start with ball at half.

Bellarmine has to feel lucky only to be down 12. That was a real bad half

Despite the mismatch with MV defense and Bells offense, Bells can still get this if they get there offense moving, but they definitely need to make some changes to make that happen. That Bells D can only hold MV for so long
Not sure what they can do against this team. They just need some breaks to change the momentum.

Reactions: Adam007
Mission Viejo is really good. Not sure I saw a NorCal (besides DLS) better than them this year.

Johnson is an inconsistent thrower, but he has some wow throws in that arm.

This is the same program that's beaten DLS and Don Bosco of New Jersey, so I'm impressed the Bells are still hangin.

Do these brothers have offers? I hope so. You can't teach what they are doing. Absolute throw backs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT