ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2025 Offers

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Lot of offers are out already, but wanted to post them in one spot. Will take awhile but going to post a couple of players a day

Hayden Anderosn WR/DB Windsor: Arizona, Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, UNLV, Utah, Washington, Washington State (COMMITTED TO UNLV)

Chris Lawson WR Riordan: Arizona, Auburn, BYU, Cal, Colorado, Colorado State, Florida, UMASS, Nevada, Oregon, Oregon State, San Diego State, San Jose State, UCLA, UNLV, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State,

Elijah Washington WR Castlemont: Arizona, Cal, Nevada, Oregon State, San Diego State, San Jose State, Washington State

Last edited:
Reactions: coachlittle
Kaleb Edwards TE Oakridge. Pretty sure highest ranked player in 2025 Norcal. Offers from everywhere including Texas, Auburn, Oregon, Washington, Miami, Michigan, UCLA.

Folsom OL/DL Josiah Sharma has picked up offers from North Carolina State, USC, Cal, San Diego State, Sacramento State, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Alabama and Texas. He was previously committed to Washington.

West Park WR Mason Johnson received his first offer from Sacramento State this past week.

St. Francis-Mountain View RB Kingston Keanaaina has offers from Arizona, BYU, San Diego State and UAB

Monte Vista TE Kellan Ford has offers from Arizona, Washington, San Diego State, Oregon State, Boston College, Washington State, Cal and San Jose State

St. Francis-Mountain View LB Jackson Cahoon has offers from Florida International, Sacramento State, San Diego State and UAB

Valley Christian-San Jose OL Champ Taulealea have offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Cal, Colorado, Florida, Michigan State, Oregon, Oregon State, San Jose State, Tennessee, Texas, USC and Washington.

San Ramon Valley LB Marco Jones has 25 offers from schools like Alabama, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn State, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, USC and Washington.

Monte Vista TE Kellan Ford has offers from Arizona, Washington, San Diego State, Oregon State, Boston College, Washington State, Cal and San Jose State

St. Francis-Mountain View LB Jackson Cahoon has offers from Florida International, Sacramento State, San Diego State and UAB
Cahoon has added offers from Washington State and Army

Branham WR Zayne St. Laurent has been offered by Air Force

Palo Alto OL Jeremiah Stallworth has been offered by San Diego State and Sacramento State

Reactions: coachlittle
Menlo-Atherton 2025 DE/OLB Devin Hyde is up to 14 offers. His most recent offers are from Oregon State, Harvard, Washington, San Jose State, Army, Air Force and UCLA

Reactions: MC415
Big offer out of Oak Ridge. Kaleb Edwards the 6"7 4 start TE was offered by Alabama on a visit during the Spring game. The Wash staff was recruiting him hard before so this sort of makes sense. Believe he was visiting Georgia as well this past week.

Enterprise QB Jaylen Johnson has offers from Army, Air Force, Hawaii and FIU

Folsom RB Carter Jackson has decommitted from Cal. It is hard to hang onto a commitment for a year plus

Folsom RB Carter Jackson has decommitted from Cal. It is hard to hang onto a commitment for a year plus
Streak I think he will blow up at Folsom this year. More of a widespread open offense which will help display his speed. The GB system didn't help him any.

Streak I think he will blow up at Folsom this year. More of a widespread open offense which will help display his speed. The GB system didn't help him any.
He will be able to showcase himself as a pass catcher more at Folsom, but I think he got spotlighted plenty at Granite Bay. I think his level is somwhere in the bottom half of Power 4 schools and Cal is somewhere in there.

Reactions: Macallan
He will be able to showcase himself as a pass catcher more at Folsom, but I think he got spotlighted plenty at Granite Bay. I think his level is somwhere in the bottom half of Power 4 schools and Cal is somewhere in there.
Not really Cal is super stacked at RB (Coach AT has done an amazing job) and they have JoJo Solís coming in who is much more in the Jadyn Ott mold, he’s a game breaker………he probably wasn’t going to get much PT at Cal

Not really Cal is super stacked at RB (Coach AT has done an amazing job) and they have JoJo Solís coming in who is much more in the Jadyn Ott mold, he’s a game breaker………he probably wasn’t going to get much PT at Cal
Yes I agree that Cal is fine at RB. I was trying to say that I don't think there will be a lot of new doors open for him going to Folsom that weren't already open at Granite Bay given his profile

Yup, Folsom takes that spotlight to a different level. Folsom is going to be the cream of norcal next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT