ADVERTISEMENT

CLAYTON VALLEY FNALLY TAKES TO THE AIR

I personally hate trash talking about any person whether it be a Coach, Player, or admin on a forum board. I also strongly believe if you are going to call somebody out, you should remove your anonymity, so you can equally open yourself up to criticism.

I love the talk about match-ups, rankings, players to watch, but cannot stand the people bashing. My two cents and I know it does not add up to much.
What it comes down to is your ok with one but not the other. Go ahead and say good things about him. But the truth is he’s not a good roll model to be coaching kids. It’s my opinion that HSFB is a great way to teach kids life lessons when it is done right. This coach is a win at all cost coach. He has done some things morally wrong to benefit his team. You want to praise him that fine just expect a counter response from someone who knows better.

I think there were some words with some of the DLS coaching staff a few years ago during a game. I think it had to do with allegations of a late and/or dirty hit. As NV has stated he is tight with some of the coaches, it is easy to see where the hatred is coming from.
Yes. It was CVCs best skill player trailing a play and and an unnecessary crack back broke his leg. He went down in front of the deLa bench so, naturally, there were emotions. Same thing during the Lakeland game when the future CFLer crack backed, well actually a cracked sternum. The Florida kid missed the flight home after being admitted to John Muir. Between those I saw a penny IDd Pitt scrimmage player get a concussion from an unprotected hit.

It’s football, just not clean.

I used to have the only video of that hit way back when. Was pretty clean but unnecessary. The kids name was Mamea or something. Gabe Taylor threw a pick before half and DLS was returning it for a TD and the TE (Mamea) got drilled from a DLS player. Alambaugh was curious with dls player. The entire CV coaching staff came over and started yelling at the DLS player too. Coach Allioti then got in Murphy’s face and told him to get his staff back to their sideline. I’ll see if I can find video.

If you are in charge of this forum then i will no longer be a part of it. YOUR NOT! Yet you feel like you have to respond to every post like you know what your talking about. You have already proven you know nothing about not just HSFB but football in general. Practice what you preach and hit the ignore button.

Great Post!!! And your post about the CVC coach was accurate... There has been a lot of controversy around him in the local area over the years and where there is smoke their is usually fire... He is a winning coach though, so good for CVC... They control their own destiny after beating PITT, as far as the NCS open division goes... Everyone wants that #2 seed... That gets you a ticket to the 1-AA bowl play in game.... Good luck to the Kids of CVC!

Yes. It was CVCs best skill player trailing a play and and an unnecessary crack back broke his leg. He went down in front of the deLa bench so, naturally, there were emotions. Same thing during the Lakeland game when the future CFLer crack backed, well actually a cracked sternum. The Florida kid missed the flight home after being admitted to John Muir. Between those I saw a penny IDd Pitt scrimmage player get a concussion from an unprotected hit.

It’s football, just not clean.
Who’s the CFLer?

Well so much for the new air attack and this highly regarded new QB. Last nights stat line was 8 whopping attempts 3 completions 32 yards. To go with 50+rushing attempts.

Every year some supporter comes on here professing CVC has changed their attack and look out for the pass. And yes when playing D4 and 3 teams they have no business playing they do. But when the other is even remotely a threat it run run run.....

Well so much for the new air attack and this highly regarded new QB. Last nights stat line was 8 whopping attempts 3 completions 32 yards. To go with 50+rushing attempts.

Every year some supporter comes on here professing CVC has changed their attack and look out for the pass. And yes when playing D4 and 3 teams they have no business playing they do. But when the other is even remotely a threat it run run run.....
D3 and D4 defense can be just as tough as the D1 and D2, but in last nights case, Antioch came out shooting and ran up 27 points before CVC could put the breaks on the Panthers and defense held CVC down, but ... CVC almost made a comeback only to become a upset...So far the passing game has been a fizzle, you would think that adding a passing attack would boost the offense...CVC could be in for another loose after shocking Pittsburg.....

Every year some supporter comes on here professing CVC has changed their attack and look out for the pass.

Welcome to the board. If you’ve been on here every year and not just a new poster today, you should know that Bluedog is not a CVC supporter. He’s a HS football fan that takes in a lot of games and sees as many teams as he can. He made an observation regarding the CVC passing attack having improved that was quickly dismissed as an anomaly.

They lost because of the idiotic antics of the head coach. They went for 2 to win instead of tying it with an XP. All this with 3 mins left in the game

They lost because of the idiotic antics of the head coach. They went for 2 to win instead of tying it with an XP. All this with 3 mins left in the game

Most Coaches would go for the Win in that situation. I'm not for (or against) Murphy but like I said most Coaches would do the same - I've seen it MANY times.

Reactions: observer22
I agree MrJones, on both accounts. Two coaches with green pedigree have done just that. One in OT and lost to the Florida team at DVC and one going against a Pac12 recruit.

Reactions: observer22
I agree MrJones, on both accounts. Two coaches with green pedigree have done just that. One in OT and lost to the Florida team at DVC and one going against a Pac12 recruit.

I remember that game well. :)
Sometimes it pays off to go for 2, other times not so much. Remember the Cal-SRV game in 2007 when both teams were undefeated where Sanchez went for the extra point to tie the game at the end, and it was wide right. You just never know. The correct decision is the one that works.

Reactions: 1315
Most Coaches would go for the Win in that situation. I'm not for (or against) Murphy but like I said most Coaches would do the same - I've seen it MANY times.
i agree easy decision. great call by coach murphy. rootin for CVC to do well and have success

Welcome to the board. If you’ve been on here every year and not just a new poster today, you should know that Bluedog is not a CVC supporter. He’s a HS football fan that takes in a lot of games and sees as many teams as he can. He made an observation regarding the CVC passing attack having improved that was quickly dismissed as an anomaly.
for some reason it looks like cvc rattles some feathers on this forum. i personally enjoy watching them play and wish them nothing but the best. great program at cvc

Yes I’m wondering how this video has anything to do with HSFB. And where are you going with this?

It’s a Clayton Valley cheerleader at the football game with Antioch. HS football related.

So the kids smokin’ bad rope behind the trees at a game makes it “HS FB” related?

I smell something else here....

And yes, I have zero to do with CVC.

So the kids smokin’ bad rope behind the trees at a game makes it “HS FB” related?

I smell something else here....

And yes, I have zero to do with CVC.

I have zero to do with CVC either. Just as this in another football related site and thought I’d post because it deals with high school forkball and NorCal. Plenty of stuff related to football posted here.

I have zero to do with CVC either. Just as this in another football related site and thought I’d post because it deals with high school forkball and NorCal. Plenty of stuff related to football posted here.
there are fights everywhere, especially at your schools. i would much rather talk football instead of cheerleader fights. unless you want to be fair and post fights in your school. there are many.

Just wondering how you have zero to do with CVC yet that’s your sisters in the CVC cheerleaders uniform. And the two kids at the end of it were acting like a couple of thugs. The whole thing didn’t seem to be football or forkball related. Just my opinion. Doesn’t mean I’m right.

Just wondering how you have zero to do with CVC yet that’s your sisters in the CVC cheerleaders uniform. And the two kids at the end of it were acting like a couple of thugs. The whole thing didn’t seem to be football or forkball related. Just my opinion. Doesn’t mean I’m right.
even worse that he is following cvc cheerleaders on twitter

Reactions: BryanColangelo
B123- Posting (or reposting) evidence associated with assault and battery with minors being clearly identified has inherent risk. Kids that Snapchat or Instagram such (albeit ill-advised) have juvenile statute protection.
The horse has bolted the barn....

Reactions: norcalfootballfan2
B123- Posting (or reposting) evidence associated with assault and battery with minors being clearly identified has inherent risk. Kids that Snapchat or Instagram such (albeit ill-advised) have juvenile statute protection.
The horse has bolted the barn....

Well then her sister goofed in posting it and putting it on the internet. This stuff is out there all the time, no biggie.

Bella123, don’t you know it’s only acceptable to post negatively about private schools on here? ;)

IMO, it just doesn’t belong here. And maybe the admins find it pertinent. But then there are people who enjoy watching Jerry Springer. Spoiler Alert...they’re all actors.

That’s totally fine. If you don’t like something don’t read it. To each their own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT