ADVERTISEMENT

CVC OOS game

Tough loss. We beat ourselves again but have to give props to their o line and d line. Their lines played great ball...*cue CW, he will be coming in like a wrecking ball soon to start the bash party*

Last edited:
Like I predicted two weeks ago, 0-2 to 8-2 because of the easy pathway remaining. Look for a top 2 seed in the runner up tourney.

Ugly what is up with their offense? They got most of those 30 in garbage time after the game was clearly over. Starting to think they should just stick to that shotgun double wing

Reactions: ncscalfootball
Coolio, their D line was just dominate. It's no coincidence they won that line challenge that was out here. Mad respect to them for that.

Traditionally Kahuku and St Louis own Oahu but word is Mililani dominated Kahuku in their scrimmage. I know a scrimmage only means so much but could be an indicator of this teams talent this season.

Was at this game for first half, left because of heat and assumed it would be a blowout. CV issues will be corrected by the schedule going forward.
Word out of east bay CV coaches are instructing players to call out DLS on social media. I guess they want a game.

Just wanted to highlight your trolling of CV for the past year and the reason you got banned (besides talking politics on a HS forum). I can post more if you just ask IndianPride.

Reactions: UglyEagle
FYI Mililani has been in the mix in Hawaii for the past several years... State Champs in 2014 & 2016. State runner up in 2013... Former RB Vavae Malapeai plays for USC & Former QB McKenzie Milton plays for UCF... They're no slouch. Decent win for them over CVC... Punahou also traveled to San Diego and beat Serra (Gardena, CA) in the 4th game of the 2017 Honor Bowl. Successful weekend for Hawai'i HS football OOS

I think the Uglies will bounce back big time. I think the spread experiment is over. Go back to what made the program successful, and pound it down the opponents throats. Murph may have tried to do to much. I give him props trying to cater to the athletes they have now, but you've had success rushing the ball. I'm predicting he will learn from his mistakes schematically and 40 pop Canyon Springs. 56-14.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT