ADVERTISEMENT

Davis Forfeits Game(S) against Folsom

I don't remember teams being asked to leave in the past. Interesting dynamic. One of my favorite teams to watch was that Modesto Christian state title team with Burse
That year MC finally beat CC!! Burse was amazing. The State championship versus Parker of San Diego was epic!!

folsum is nowhere near good enough to justify any of those matchups. neither team would get anything out of it.

would like to see them play lincoln san diego or a team like la serba or corona del mar next year those would all be grate match up
nah they would just get criticized for having a weak schedule. Only way they get this monkey off their back is by scheduling one of the top teams in SoCal. And I beg to differ, C10 or MV can be beat. MV is having a historic season but they lose a baller senior class. C10 looks beatable this year. MD/SJB would just be for the sheer spectacle. I’d tune in that’s for sure. Scheduling a SD team does nothing for Folsom anymore.

Reactions: MC415 and THEOC89
nah they would just get criticized for having a weak schedule. Only way they get this monkey off their back is by scheduling one of the top teams in SoCal. And I beg to differ, C10 or MV can be beat. MV is having a historic season but they lose a baller senior class. C10 looks beatable this year. MD/SJB would just be for the sheer spectacle. I’d tune in that’s for sure. Scheduling a SD team does nothing for Folsom anymore.
Yes, it’s time…. If Folsom wants to be a real open contender then you have to play Open level teams….

San Diego teams are D1 AA at best…. Since now you have PITT that’s played Cen10 x 2 and SJB, all in So Cal, Folsom will just look bad not putting a Top 3 CA team or National level team like BG on their schedule no matter where they have to go to play the game…..

Plus MD coming to Folsom would be Quite the Spectacle….. I remember when MD came to Stockton to play DLS in 1999 MD packed the stands with a ton of fans!….

I am sure it would be the same for a game with Folsom, they would fill Folsoms stadium and Folsom could do that cool CHP Chopper Fly over like they did for the LBP Game…. 🤣

Reactions: M.C. fan
Yes, it’s time…. If Folsom wants to be a real open contender then you have to play Open level teams….

San Diego teams are D1 AA at best…. Since now you have PITT that’s played Cen10 x 2 and SJB, all in So Cal, Folsom will just look bad not putting a Top 3 CA team or National level team like BG on their schedule no matter where they have to go to play the game…..
folsum does not want to be an open contender though i dont know how much more evidence you people on here need to prove that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT