ADVERTISEMENT

Drake Tournament

Irish_Cheers

Hall of Famer
May 11, 2008
Irish beat Berwick College from Australia in the first round of the Drake Tournament, 66-42.

Both teams played erratically in the first half but the Irish settled down in the third and turned the fourth quarter into a track meet.

SHC next plays Analy on Friday at 6:30.

Last edited:
Irish beat Berwick College from Australia in the first round of the Drake Tournament, 66-42.

Both teams played erratically in the first half but the Irish settled down in the third and turned the fourth quarter into a track meet.

SHC next plays Analy on Friday at 6:30.

Irish beat Analy 57-49 and will play in the final of the tournament on Saturday, Dec. 10 at 7pm at Drake.

IC, who do the Irish play in the final?
Irish will play Drake in the final. I finally saw it mentioned on Max Preps. Marin IJ didn't even mention it. The Drake athletic site never updated their bracket. $8.00 admission.

Irish beat Drake 62-54 to win the Drake Tournament.

Besides the win, did you come away with any interesting revelations after the series, IC? Looks like SHC uniforms are darker, with a tinge of black, I like it!

Last edited:
Besides the win, did you come away with any interesting revelations after the series, IC? Looks like SHC uniforms are darker, with a tinge of black, I like it!

I only saw the first game. They still need to gel. Carter played better. Irish shot about 48% in that game. As for the uniforms, I definitely like the older ones with "IRISH" across the front instead of the school's name in small letters on the green uniforms.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT