ADVERTISEMENT

Dublin vs. Miramonte

16 points is a closer margin than expected, must have been close at half. It will be an interesting game in Dublin.

Just checked it was 43-35 at half.
This post was edited on 1/23 9:40 PM by Trivalley

ol' Brick Layer,

I'm not surprised. Milan just further proved the point I'm out to make in Win Anyway. The small can still ball, especially in the girls game. Sometimes you can put a small unit in with three guards and change the entire momentum.

Dublin might have put themselves in a confident frame of mind for the next meeting with Miramonte. Not sure they will beat Miramonte, but at least the fear factor and psychological advantage won't be there.

Coaches like Sopak, Gonsalves,Phillips, and Scheppler will take the chances many other coaches are afraid to take. That gives them an advantage going into most games. You never know where the spark will come from when your team appears to need it. Apparently Dublin's coach Campbell is also pushing many of the right buttons. It sounds like Dublin was well prepared for the game.

There are many different personalities out there. Confidence is key.Get your players to not be afraid to take a few chances.You stumble forward. You can upset a so call "better team" once you believe you can.

I wonder if Berkeley High was in attendance? Berkeley has J. Welch-Coleman, another athletic small guard similar to Moses.

But of course Dublin has Carrington and a bit more experience than Berkeley. Matching up may not be as easy for Berkeley?

However; Berkeley may be a bit more confident after knocking off Brookside Christian?

Maybe…… Just maybe….. today's Miramonte vs Berkeley game might be closer than the first time the two met this season.

Maybe closer? We lost by the 30. It will be a much closer game and if we get a few shady calls like we did against brookside you never know

I do hope you are right. There are many interesting match ups scheduled today. No one wants to see a day full of lopsided blowout victories.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT