ADVERTISEMENT

Blake Bastani leaves Miramonte

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
He is leaving for New Hampton Prep. Lot of turnover at Miramonte this offseason

He is leaving for New Hampton Prep. Lot of turnover at Miramonte this offseason
I watch as much basketball as anyone (not named Kiddman or Kassel), but didn’t happen to catch a Miramonte game this season and haven’t heard of Blake. So I pulled up the DAL All League results, and he was nowhere to be found in the 19 players honored (POY + 6 spots each for 1st, 2nd & 3rd teams). I then pulled up MaxPreps stats and he was the Mats’ 7th leading scorer at 3.9 ppg., and he averaged 2 rebounds per game. I would have thought with a big announcement like this there might have been a little more production from him on the HS level before going the prep school route?

Reactions: mansnothot
I watch as much basketball as anyone (not named Kiddman or Kassel), but didn’t happen to catch a Miramonte game this season and haven’t heard of Blake. So I pulled up the DAL All League results, and he was nowhere to be found in the 19 players honored (POY + 6 spots each for 1st, 2nd & 3rd teams). I then pulled up MaxPreps stats and he was the Mats’ 7th leading scorer at 3.9 ppg., and he averaged 2 rebounds per game. I would have thought with a big announcement like this there might have been a little more production from him on the HS level before going the prep school route?
God's Plan... Respect my decision [praying hands]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT