ADVERTISEMENT

EBAL Standings

battle for Danville... Cal and DV are the real San Ramon hood schools
Good point my bad.... heck i used to live right next to MV - foul balls from their baseball field used to land in my backyard - you'd think i know that's Danville - old age I guess ;-)......

SRV beat MV by about 20. They’ll play at Granada tomorrow night for a spot in the finals on Saturday.

Quite the showing by SRV. Absolutely clinical team basketball. Thomas played his best game of the year, Diekmann was extremely sharp and I really liked what both of the Conleys offered. Isaak and Deely were their usual selves - Isaak one of the best scorers in the region and Deely a one-of-a-kind player who's a nearly impossible matchup.

Wolves had a lot of fire after the way their prior trip to Granada ended. Wouldn't mind if they met again in a 4 vs. 5 NCS Open game next week! I'm sure Granada will come out better. They missed some easy looks they normally convert, didn't rebound well and were behind the 8 ball even before Long got in foul trouble.

Reactions: observer22
Went back and watched. Salkhi hit six threes and Balogun scored 18, including 12 in the fourth quarter. A couple iffy foul calls on Stokes made him far less effective, and he ultimately fouled out with 1:47 left. Nonetheless, I love how Dublin's playing right now. But DLS has so many weapons that can hurt you. Monawar had one point and hardly played after the first quarter, Kjellesvig didn't score and they still won.

Reactions: observer22
Went back and watched it what a really
Good game between two very good programs. The officials allowed both teams
To play up until the 4th qtr. Ethan you are
Being generous on your iffy position on
The Fouls called on Stokes in the 4th
were definitely not consistent with how the physicality that was allowed the prior 3 qtrs have to give DLS credit
for responding and getting the win over
a dublin team that gave them all they wanted.

Went back and watched it what a really
Good game between two very good programs. The officials allowed both teams
To play up until the 4th qtr. Ethan you are
Being generous on your iffy position on
The Fouls called on Stokes in the 4th
were definitely not consistent with how the physicality that was allowed the prior 3 qtrs have to give DLS credit
for responding and getting the win over
a dublin team that gave them all they wanted.
share a clip

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT