ADVERTISEMENT

El Cerrito Football coach steps down

djgaucho

Sports Fanatic
Feb 11, 2013
Im probably late on this one but coach Kenny Kahn steps down to take an administrative job in the school district...Haven't heard yet if they've hired anyone or any potential candidates.

Agree with Streak One, tough loss.

dj....am working above EC High this week, driving by 2-3x's daily and have to say the new football and track field is beautiful; a real source of pride. Here's hoping the administration finds a coach to fire up the program and fill those stands on Friday Nights. Good Luck to the Gauchos.

George Austin the old coach will be the new coach again.Tough coach but old school not very imaginative offensively. EC will have some athletes this year should be right up there in D3 probably a notch below Campo and Analy.

EC will have some athletes this year should be right up there in D3 probably a notch below Campo and Analy.

I figured Campo would have gotten bumped up to D2 based on the new competitive balance?

Its an exciting time for Ec with a pretty good team returning and the knew long awaited stadium finished and opening for this season ,hopefully they play a good schedule. I believe they play Inderkum and Castro Valley in Preseason so far

Reactions: concrete17
Mistark hows the team looking this upcoming season.....I know your running back is a stud .should be a good game with speed and athletes all over the field for both teams

Rb is going to Nevada but did not play last year and our leading rusher last year was also a senior.

We have four guys getting a lot of attention but we need more than four guys to win.

Team will be very young. It will be interesting to see how we come together and develop as a team. I can tell you the the off season has gone well and I like where we are at in the weight room and classroom as of right now.

I am sure there will be lots of athletes to watch in that game as El Cerrito has some DUDES and a kid named BANKS that looks like he play Oline in the S.E.C. right now, not to mention his lil brother.

Reactions: concrete17
Team will be very young. It will be interesting to see how we come together and develop as a team. I can tell you the the off season has gone well and I like where we are at in the weight room and classroom as of right now.

I am sure there will be lots of athletes to watch in that game as El Cerrito has some DUDES and a kid named BANKS that looks like he play Oline in the S.E.C. right now, not to mention his lil brother.

Good perspective and GREAT priorities.........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT