ADVERTISEMENT

Final Bradshaw C 74 Brookside C 62

Jazzpt, is that really all you have to say? Ballsdreamer,Garcia? Surely we need more discussion about this game.

well, jazz and bd seem to think that anytime a good team loses, even to another good team, there's tanking involved. predict that the "bromance" (jazz's term) won't last a week when they get an apartment together...

This post was edited on 3/7 6:04 PM by mkbgdns

maybe I trust no one....

hey do you guys knows that statistics
say 4% of the population is psychotic....

the numbers say you take 100 coaches
4 are actually insane
smile.r191677.gif

then I guess your relationship will remain confined to smack talk on this board. if you had to interact, you'd discover that relationships between two people who are always right become…problematic.

Either the Big 3 had a bad game and no help from their supporting cast or the Big 2 on Bradshaw Christian got off today and got help from their supporting cast. Either way Congratulations to Bradshaw Christian!

maybe I trust no one....

hey do you guys knows that statistics
say 4% of the population is psychotic....

the numbers say you take 100 coaches
4 are actually insane
3/7 6:33 PM | IP: Logged

jazz, you and ballerdaydreamer are members of the 4%

Brookside Christian did no tank the game. Bradshaw played a very good game. They came out on fire and their defensive strategy worked well. D-IV has some very good teams in it....probably more quality teams than any other division. Every division has a few high quality teams, but D4 has Bradshaw Christian, Brookside Christian, Cardinal Newman, Piedmont, Salesians, St. Mary's of Berkeley and maybe some other teams I can't think of at the moment, but who would really want to tank to avoid the open and then turn around and have to face one of these teams. Anyone of these teams could have a viable chance at beating anyone in Northern California on any given day. They all have a lot of talent. Brookside does not have a deep bench, so when you have the three leading scorers, rebounders, stealers, etc foul out of the game, it is a problem...but the girls never quit and all of the Brookside players played through frustration against a very good Bradshaw Christian. Bradshaw was the better team yesterday, they played their style and they played great team ball. Congrats to Bradshaw...and lets go get the next round of games Brookside....it ain't over yet! BROOKSIDE or NO SIDE!!!!

Originally posted by jazzpt55:
I take the 4% over the boring 96%
Life is more fun spewing nonsense and calling out adolescent girls for being fat? Whatever turns you on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT