ADVERTISEMENT

WCAL Transfers

ArmchairGOAT

Hall of Famer
Dec 8, 2019
Per Ethan Kassel's posts:
Former Branson player 6’8 forward Ty Landers now at SI. That's now 3 players who have left the Bulls' program.
Bellarmine loses its best player in Will Corbett - going to rival St. Francis. The Bells lost Brayden Harris last year to VC. Bells also lost their top WR to transfer. What's going on in Bells Land?

View: https://x.com/KasselMedia/status/1806082701583425845

Last edited:
And to think Riordan beat two NBA future pkayers with a Kately, Tofi, and hustler in Philippino point guard Josh Vergara, Matt Straus who was the only guy to win state titles for two different schools, and Ryan Bruno. They won a great Chaminade tournament, never lost the Crusader Classic, hope last years team gets into the hall of fame. I mean if you can’t hang a banner this year just wow. Like ankle said on another thread, there is only one basketball. And Aaron Gordon made sure he was the man of the ball. NBA CHAMP. He stayed put. You would think one day someone would want to be the next AG.

Per Ethan Kassel's posts:
Former Branson player 6’8 forward Ty Landers now at SI. That's now 3 players who have left the Bulls' program.
Bellarmine loses its best player in Will Corbett - going to rival St. Francis. The Bells lost Brayden Harris last year to VC. Bells also lost their top WR to transfer. What's going on in Bells Land?

View: https://x.com/KasselMedia/status/1806082701583425845

Seems pretty obvious as we have watched their major sports take multiple hits over the last 5-6 years. What was once a proud athletic program we have seen become a shadow of its former self. It is at the point where they are celebrating Div 2/3/4/5 championships. My son attended Bellarmine in 2006 and they took pride in there athletic programs and unfortunatly that does not seem to be the case anymore. They will probably always be successful in the (numbers) sports like Track, CC, Swimming but the days of the BELLS dominating the big 3 sports (Football, Basketball, Baseball) are over. My son who was not an athlete took real pride in attending the games though but that also seems to have taken a major hit in Bell land.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT