ADVERTISEMENT

Final Etiwanda 75 SMS 42

EW is an above average team...possibly good on some days
how do you lose by 33 in your own Showcase
Okay, I'll bite. What does it matter if it is your own showcase? To answer your question how do you lose in your own showcase? You do so by scheduling yourself tough games. Props to them for playing good teams.

The real question is what is your deal with Tom? Why are you trolling him?

Reactions: Norcal_Fan
I see you're new in this town, partner. this guy spent years trolling the best coaches in Norcal. gave up his handle as Jazz, advertised a new cool persona. security footage shows some sort of disturbance at Jazz's gravesite. it's personal, he knows nothing about basketball. he actually proclaimed this in a post earlier this season. don't feed the animals.

Reactions: OnBall8
---------------------------------------------------------
The real question is what is your deal with Tom? Why are you trolling him?
He might tell you that he used to troll Tom Gonzalves because he roots for underdogs. But that doesn't seem to make sense now because they are in a down year cycle.

The real reason is that some years ago he wanted to have a table at the SMS MLK event to advertise his trainer business. He inquired on this site as to whom he should contact. He might be ticked at being rebuffed. His negativity seemed to manifest itself actively there after. I mean common sense would tell you it was an unrealistic request to begin with. But he seems often to be clueless to the obvious.

I see you're new in this town, partner. this guy spent years trolling the best coaches in Norcal. gave up his handle as Jazz, advertised a new cool persona. security footage shows some sort of disturbance at Jazz's gravesite. it's personal, he knows nothing about basketball. he actually proclaimed this in a post earlier this season. don't feed the animals.
So basically a creeper troll?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT