ADVERTISEMENT

Final Freeman Ratings

The SFL should be just as good next year as well.
Congrats to everyone again on a great season.

The SFL should be just as good next year as well.
Congrats to everyone again on a great season.

Dog, what do you think the top concerns are going into next year by program. I am really not sure but I'd guess:

Folsom - OL, DL, LB
Granite Bay - QB, WR, OLB
Oak Ridge - RB, QB, OL
Del Oro - LB, CB, RB
Rocklin - OL, DL, RB

What are your thoughts? Might be interesting to see what people have to say. My early thoughts is that Del Oro will be much improved.

Dog, what do you think the top concerns are going into next year by program. I am really not sure but I'd guess:

Folsom - OL, DL, LB
Granite Bay - QB, WR, OLB
Oak Ridge - RB, QB, OL
Del Oro - LB, CB, RB
Rocklin - OL, DL, RB

What are your thoughts? Might be interesting to see what people have to say. My early thoughts is that Del Oro will be much improved.
All of the above. The biggest for Folsom will be the DL. They're offensive line was good this year and they are young. They will be bigger, stronger, faster, and more experienced next year. I think this will be a bright spot.

They're defensive line will need to improve greatly in order to beat one of the top flight southern schools. Linebackers are in a similar boat, although they will improve too.

Offense will be fine. They question mark, against a top flight school, will be if they can stop them on defense.

Folsom is going to roll this year. Need that game with DLS. Any update on any games scheduled so far?

DO will be bringing up some very good JV players. They will have that bruising but not particularly fast RB, couple of good LB’s and a very good CB to compliment Hurst. Should be a competitive year for them! Go DO & SFL!(not too early to get excited, right? ;))

Reactions: RidgeRider
Oak Ridge will be very good again. Basically you are bringing up Fresh/JV teams that combined for 20-1 record or so. The pipeline of talent is strong. Jenner is already a better QB than Baldochinno. The D1 offers will start rolling in once he goes to a few camps in the summer.

But make no mistake. Folsom is in a league of their own. And I truly mean all of Norcal.

Reactions: thekingera
Speaking of locals nice to see Ian Book from OR getting time in the ND vs LSU game. I could see him starting second half. ND needs a spark.

All of the above. The biggest for Folsom will be the DL. They're offensive line was good this year and they are young. They will be bigger, stronger, faster, and more experienced next year. I think this will be a bright spot.

They're defensive line will need to improve greatly in order to beat one of the top flight southern schools. Linebackers are in a similar boat, although they will improve too.

Offense will be fine. They question mark, against a top flight school, will be if they can stop them on defense.

Folsom had 4 All Metro OL. 1 1st team, 2 2nd team, and 1 honorable mention. Those same 4 won All SFL Honors (3 1st team, and 1 honorable mention.) 3 of those 4 graduated. OL was not young. DL returns 2 starters, and a DE that got a lot of time. All of the LBs were juniors and returning. Folsom should be very good.

Folsom had 4 All Metro OL. 1 1st team, 2 2nd team, and 1 honorable mention. Those same 4 won All SFL Honors (3 1st team, and 1 honorable mention.) 3 of those 4 graduated. OL was not young. DL returns 2 starters, and a DE that got a lot of time. All of the LBs were juniors and returning. Folsom should be very good.
I agree. I only mentioned the DL because they really got ran the 2nd half against Helix. But they are young and def weren't used to going up against bigger players. As seniors, they could be special. If they can slow down the elite teams a bit, they will be able to play with anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT