ADVERTISEMENT

Final Round of Playoff Scores - Thanksgiving Weekend 11/22-11/25

Mount Miguel intercepts a Chula Vista pass - I don't see any sign Chula Vista can climb back into this game. Still MM 35-0

Final: Mount Miguel 35, Chula Vista 14. I think I hear it correctly - This is the first divisional championship for Mount Miguel since 1960. Wow!

Wow! What a game .

It didn’t look good for my alma mater late in the game down 7 and with TB‘s offense in scoring position to take a 2-score lead. Fortunately for the RAMS the FG was missed.

Huge props to Coach Horner and his staff for having the guts to go for 2 at the end and dialing up a winning play.

That’s TWO section titles for the little ‘ol school located out in the cow pasture of Orangevale!

The first one was won under the guidance of Norm Ryan in 2008 and, IIRC, was D3 (an OT thriller against Inderkum).

Folsom strikes back !
Lyons’s nice 17 yard TD run on 4th and 3
7-6 OR. Folsom missed pat

164-28 in 3 playoff games for Grant . Like I said earlier in a thread they will blowout everyone in d3 especially with best RB combo at any level in NorCal

After a pick 6 on the second play of the game and missed XP, Windsor has taken control of the Section 2 NCS final. 14-6 towards the end of the 1st quarter. Windsor may run away with this one. El Cerrito has no answer for the Anderson brothers and Windsor just appears to be A LOT better. I may be wrong and it's early but Windsor is GOOD!

Reactions: THEOC89
After a pick 6 on the second play of the game and missed XP, Windsor has taken control of the Section 2 NCS final. 14-6 towards the end of the 1st quarter. Windsor may run away with this one. El Cerrito has no answer for the Anderson brothers and Windsor just appears to be A LOT better. I may be wrong and it's early but Windsor is GOOD!
Not sure there is a team in norcal with as good of players as they trio of Anderson brothers and Rancho WR. Windsor is excellent and likely would be undefeated if Rancho kid played all year.

Ingrassia scores from 6 yards out to tie the Acalanes-San Marin game at 7.

402 left Q2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT