ADVERTISEMENT

Final SMS 46 Pwood 45

SMS seems to be willing to play some
Challenging games… Allie should be rewarded for that

I know this is a dig at Mitty but it's not Mitty's fault that there are no teams in NorCal that are at their level. Mitty played in TOC and they in another Nike tournament in Oregon I believe. I think it's an issue of two things
1. Mitty is that good
2.The rest of NorCal is not what it once was years ago.

No one challenges Mitty from NorCal in my opinion. I don't believe any CA team beats Mitty either. They can't afford airfare every week just to play USA Today/ESPN/Max Preps hand picked top 25 teams weekly. Too much money and missing school. So props to the other teams playing teams tough for their level. But you can't fault the team that's stands out for standing out by many levels. That should be credited to them as well.

I am not even talking about Mitty… I am talking about the other nine teams challenging good teams… everything in the world is not about Mitty

It is about SMS and about the 12 strong teams they played so far
My apologies. I guess because you are always at Mitty I made an assumption. Again my apologies. What are some NorCal matchups you would like to see?

1/23 SMS vs SI
1/30 SRV at Clet
Those should be good games. But the way Mitty beat SI I would think SMS should win that game pretty handily I would think. I really mean what games do you wish the coaches would make in Norcal? Carondelet is kind of sneaking up silently in my opinion so the SRV game should be fun.

That SRV vs Clet game is the one I am looking forward to.
So interesting in the rest of the country
Huge games by teams in February.
2/16 Luhi vs Montverde
2/19 Sidwell vs Luhi
2/9 Montverde vs IMG
2/22 Montverde vs DME
2/6 IMG vs DME

Those should be good games. But the way Mitty beat SI I would think SMS should win that game pretty handily I would think. I really mean what games do you wish the coaches would make in Norcal? Carondelet is kind of sneaking up silently in my opinion so the SRV game should be fun.
I would like to see to see at least one extra
Game after league where these 9 teams play one game against each other

I would like to see to see at least one extra
Game after league where these 9 teams play one game against each other
Those would be some good games. It would be fun if a California team could enter the Geico National tournament. It would be fun to see a Mitty, Sierra Canyon or Etiwanda in that tournament.

Reactions: northbaybbguru
Supposedly Paragon, the group that runs the GEICO, has never formally asked CIF for permission for a California team to play.

Reactions: GBBall4L
True that.

And GEICO is no longer the sponsor. In fact, the girls' side may be cut way back because no one wants to televise it either.

• Sad
Reactions: GBBall4L
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT