ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom DLS (Streamed? - Local TV?)

NFHSNetwork lists that they will video stream the game tonight. They charge ~ $10 a month and you get access to their streams. Usually a few games a week worth seeing. https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/de-la-salle-high-school-concord-ca/gamc32cd62ca7

I've used them for a few years and also you can save games ahead to see and watch them later. You can also watch several games at the same time. You can also cancel at any time. It is worth the price in my opinion. Sometimes they have glitches but that is more an issue of the local operator of their equipment on specific games. I would expect the DLS game would be fine. Sometimes they have a commentator and sometimes they don't (again dependent on the school). Some of the commentators are students and excellent and other games it is just a video and doesn't have a score board and tough to follow the score. I just check twitter in those cases.

Reactions: THEOC89
I just posted this on the WCAL thread:

The following games are advertised as being streamed tonite by NFHSnetwork

Serra vs St. Mary's
DLS vs Folsom
SF vs Oak Grove
Palma vs Oakdale
Los GAtos vs San Benito
Liberty vs Centennial & many others..

IMPORTANT:
The NFHS network does not seem to work with all browsers. For example it will not stream games using my windows 10 "Edge" browser. Instead I use Google Chrome which works fine and also can be used on your Iphone.
Drove me crazy until I figured it out & later an NFHS rep told me that was exactly the case.

Reactions: THEOC89
I just posted this on the WCAL thread:
... IMPORTANT: The NFHS network does not seem to work with all browsers. For example it will not stream games using my windows 10 "Edge" browser. Instead I use Google Chrome which works fine and also can be used on your Iphone.
Drove me crazy until I figured it out & later an NFHS rep told me that was exactly the case.

One thing I found out during last basketball season... Turn off your ad blocker for NFHS. MUCH less trouble with streams!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT