ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom/Servite

Jesuit 72 Douglas (Minden, NV) 40

I think Jesuit and Folsom play each other tomorrow evening. Hopefully it's a better game than last season's section semifinal.

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Semis Folsom vs Jesuit and Spanish Springs vs Bishop Manogue
Losers Servite VS Douglass and St Marys vs Lowry

Why would you set up bracket like that? Guarantees a local team in the finals, but Folsom-Jesuit can't be super happy to travel and play a team in their area.

This tournament does a nice job of getting NorCal teams up there

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
I like jesuit this year. Lots of returners off a team that won 25 games last year. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Folsom and I wouldn't call it an upset.

Reactions: NorCalHSFan
Jesuit 72 Douglas (Minden, NV) 40

I think Jesuit and Folsom play each other tomorrow evening. Hopefully it's a better game than last season's section semifinal.

That was actually a really good game through 3 quarters as Jesuit built a double digit lead midway through the third. Only problem Ford had been corralled for most of the first have. Once he found his groove, Folsom clamped down and that was it. Hard to ask a frosh and soph to contain someone like Ford for 4 quarters. As for tonight, Rutherford is only a week removed from football and not sure if folsom has any players playing both this year. Regardless, should be a competitive game.

Reactions: NorCalHSFan
That was actually a really good game through 3 quarters as Jesuit built a double digit lead midway through the third. Only problem Ford had been corralled for most of the first have. Once he found his groove, Folsom clamped down and that was it. Hard to ask a frosh and soph to contain someone like Ford for 4 quarters. As for tonight, Rutherford is only a week removed from football and not sure if folsom has any players playing both this year. Regardless, should be a competitive game.

Very true. That was a really good Folsom team and a young Jesuit team. Just wish Jesuit would've finished a little stronger.

Tonight's matchup should be a good early test for both teams.

Jesus.. I was dead wrong. Wall does a great job over there and I hear some of the guards they have are really strong. How is Forbes playing?

Folsom beat vista by 30 last night, did anybody see the game? What happened?

Forbes ended up with 20 pts, 6 blocks, 7 rebs. Kid is a beast

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT