ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom v. Grant tickets

Tickets will be easy to get at Sac State the day of the game. With the possible bad weather, there will be no way the game sells out. I would not buy tickets at Grant, just wait and buy at the event the night of the game. I don't think Grant is responsible for selling the tickets and will be plenty of tickets at the event.
This post was edited on 12/8 12:53 PM by jimmyzr1

Folsom selling tickets 6-7pm Wednesday at their stadium ticket office.

This post was edited on 12/8 10:37 PM by awood1

Does anyone know how much they will cost?

I know, I sound like a tightwad, but they won't be like $80 or something will they?

So anyone can just drive to one of the respective schools and purchase the tickets?

herwoo don't speak your crap, you need to learn English. Buy from Grant if you want, but they could be hot. I myself, will no longer go there. Just ask Davis HS kids.... who got their locker room broken into after the half of their game by some Grant faithful and lost all of their cell phones, ipods, money, etc.

This post was edited on 12/8 5:30 PM by jimmyzr1

Tickets will probably cost $12, seniors $8 and parking maybe $5.
This post was edited on 12/8 5:00 PM by jimmyzr1

It's good. This that Internet talk. Fact remains, you are a bigot and everyone seen it before your cowardly ass went back and edited your shit. Talk it cus you damn sure ain't gon back it up.....let it be know playboy. Don't be a chump. You're already hiding behind your screen. Don't hide your true feelings. Youz a straight sucka ya own don't even accept you and your peers would shun your stupid ass for that racist garbage you spewed. Up outta here you coward. Can't stand fake ass people like you. Be a man about your feelings and express that shit personally. But you won't cus youz a chump. Crawl back into your lowly hole and do some reflecting on that self hate you about. Buster.

Did you even get into high school, let alone graduate? You talk like you have a third grade education from Mississippi.

Originally posted by jimmyzr1:
herwoo don't speak your crap, you need to learn English. Buy from Grant if you want, but they could be hot. I myself, will no longer go there. Just ask Davis HS kids.... who got their locker room broken into after the half of their game by some Grant faithful and lost all of their cell phones, ipods, money, etc.

This post was edited on 12/8 5:30 PM by jimmyzr1
Yes, just ask the Davis HS kids about this. They might have an interesting story to tell.
This post was edited on 12/8 5:53 PM by mugpush

@herwoo12 and @jimmyzr1 come on guys stop it, this is a High School football blog site not a place for personal conflicts.

@herwoo12 loves her Grant Pacers just as much as I love my Vacaville Bulldogs, no need to start something other than High School football stuff.

Well then should be a heck of a game, Grant has Davis's iPods phones and money and Folsom has Davis's left tackle. Turns out these two teams have more in common then they thought.

Everyone asking about Tickets to this game, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEM, If you arrive in time at Sac State you will be able to buy them, I been to quite a few section finals and never had trouble buying a ticket at the ticket office.

Tickets are $12 if they increase the price for this game at most they would be $15 but I doubt it because they been at $12 for a while for section finals and for the NorCal Regional Games.

Folsom has Davis's left tackle? The kid lives in Folsom. Right down the street from me. Jonah Williams. I guess since he lived there once he's there's? He's from Atlanta. So maybe Davis had Atlanta's LT? Classic haterade drinker.

Ok Thanks. $12 is way worth it. Actually, I probably would've paid $80 for this game (just would put the kids to work to pay off my debts ;-) ).

Yeah, I think I'll just buy at the Sac State office too.

Thanks again.

Gonna be a barn burner!

I was making light of an awkward situation, I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, he moved good for him. But your response tells me all I needed to know

I feel you dan. This fool crossed the line and I ain't gon let him forget that shit. He wanna go back and edit but that don't cut it. He edited his earlier post too but like I said it's good. Cats be on the Internet fat mouthing and what not. Brah needs to lay off the racism fareal tho.....and for the record, you can't stand next to me in this English writing game homeboy. Don't ever get it twisted. Your cleanup work don't even come close to my "ebonics" trust that. Ima leave it alone outta respect but that guy is an imbecile.

Guys, I would say you will be able to buy at game no problem. Sac State holds 20k. I might be wrong but that prior champ game with Grant and Folsom back in 2010 just seemed a lot bigger. Grant was nationally ranked and Folsom was trying to avenge there only loss. That was just epic. I want to say I saw Jim Harbaugh at that game because he was recruiting Jordan Richards when he was at Stanford. I don't get the same feel this time around.

They really should add an ignore button on this site just so we could get some of the stupid out of these threads. I mean are you really that childish to come onto a high school football board and continually harp on high school kids. Is this how you get your rocks off? Get it together and stop being such an idiot. This is suppose to be a board where people come to talk about high school football, with occasional banter being great. But I think comparing the way Grant players behave on a football field when there competitive juices are pumping to the Ferguson rioters is crossing a line and makes you look like an idiot. Get over your self and grow up.

Jimmyzr1

Orrrrrr.......
Maybe ask Elk Grove about their stuff that got taken at home by some of the Vintage Players during the first round of playoffs.
Every tree has bad apples no matter where it grows.
You may have mastered English or maybe just spell check but in the above post you sound ignorant as well as bigoted.
Btw who exactly did they catch that stole the Davis players items?
Sorry about the bash but your post is outta pocket.

This post was edited on 12/9 1:48 AM by Polemic

Ive lived in Folsom my whole life. Ive had my cars stolen and house broken into. Every town has its problems. I have been to Grant many times and have always felt at ease, never had a problem if you dont mind the gunshots. Grant fans are always entertaining. Look forward to beating them again ( just a little pre game Jab ).

This post was edited on 12/9 7:17 PM by jazzon4

I've been to 5 or 6 Grant games over that last 4 years. Took my son and some of his buddies. we always sat on the Grant side. great fans, loud, crazy passion for the team and usually funny as hell comments during the game, yelling at refs or coaches ! We never had any issues at all ,just a blast. Parking lot can be a bear, but what high school lot doesn't have that problem during games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT