Foundation Game Scores

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Two notable scores:

Capital Christian beat Grant 69-58

Sheldon beat Folsom 62-59

@Streak One , this is 2nd hand but Oak Ridge lost to Inderkum by 1. (Think was 56-55). I guess OR was up big after 1 but Inderkum kept clawing back, heard frosh on Inderkum who is really good. Also Oak Ridge was without 6”7 Kaleb Edwards who will be their best player. Clearly Inderkum is really down because Oak Ridge is average at best.

@Streak One , this is 2nd hand but Oak Ridge lost to Inderkum by 1. (Think was 56-55). I guess OR was up big after 1 but Inderkum kept clawing back, heard frosh on Inderkum who is really good. Also Oak Ridge was without 6”7 Kaleb Edwards who will be their best player. Clearly Inderkum is really down because Oak Ridge is average at best.
Yea, Inderkum is missing players do to the fight last year. The Frosh had 30pts.

Isn't foundation game another name for scrimmage?
Pretty much, but not quite... Admission is charged, score is kept and posted on the scoreboard (as opposed to some scrimmages where only the scoreboard clock is used, or score is reset after each quarter). Game uniforms rather than practice uni's...

But the game doesn't go on either team's record. So it's more like a final full-dress rehearsal.

To put it another way... I haven't taken my keyboard to any scrimmages or summer games, but I will be using it Tuesday when Campo hosts St. Pat's/St Vincent in their foundation game.

Reactions: M.C. fan
Incorrect, they mean ALOT to those students who receive the scholarship money in order to lessen the burden of college tuition. Or the high schools who get the funds to help buy uniforms and equipment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT