ADVERTISEMENT

FRIDAY/SATURDAY PREDICTIONS for Rounf eight

Therein lies the point. We ALL want high school sports to be a positive impact on the community; that includes coaches. The HS journalist wanted a simple discussion. A point in time when an adult could make amends, convey some humility, and present the perception of righting a wrong when given the ultimate audience; not any journalist or parent. The school newspaper kid! Instead he got, "No comment. We are moving on."
Just like Bball622. "Haha.OK."

What the community wants is something more from its leaders. Saying it's "locker room talk" is deflecting.
Try this. "I'm posting this in response to the (school) journalist who wanted comment on my actions during the ( ) game. Firstly, let me apologize to (that) QB. What I did was in poor taste and not reflective of the respect players deserve and earned volunteering, especially QBs-as they have immense responsibilities to their teammates, coaches, and the whole school- to play the sport I am so passionate about. Secondly, let me say I am sorry to my players. They look to me to be the most respected of leaders. I did not exemplify that. I've expressed my regret to the Administration of my actions. I have assured them it will NEVER happen again and have signed an agreement that should it happen a second time, my resignation will be immediate. Lastly, I ask for forgiveness from both schools parents. I am expected to hold myself to higher standards, and I let you down. You have granted me a most delicate of tasks; to mold, support and protect the physical and psychological well-being of your most valuable asset. I was careless. Moving forward, I will still try to win games, but not at all costs to you or your kids."

Or just be another Donald, which is SOP.

No whistle to show this around. 6:00 comes soon enough. Now, back to the OP...GATA.
I hear the kid is banned from the sidelines and can't get an interview! Got to love censorship/Intimidation!

1315, by far one of the best replies I have ever read. You spoke for most of us on here & I agree with your earlier post to Bball, we do know who he is and we don't care and he has his own agenda. I love reading posts & replies from people that understand and get it and without agenda and with there honest opinion. I don't disagree with PrepDad and appreciate that he took time to share something that was factual, unlike Bball. What's even more telling, it came from the schools paper and editor, which as we understand, have to get approved before it reported and printed. You should have been Billeci's P.R. person, he would have avoided most of this nasty distraction.

Job well done 1315, keep up the great work!

Doesn't answer the question who you are? Tell us who you are and we can leave it at that and stop using this forum as your platform. Do you know anything about him or just what you see?

WTF you expect this person to give you his name? That's pure comedy. He gave you his reasons for his comments and they are valid. You then slander the kid reporter because it doesn't fit what you want to think? WTF. Why don't you give us your name since your the one who ignores facts and slanders kids.

Some guys are "damn the torpedoes" and nothing said nor read will change them. They will only be revered like Admiral James Farragut in their own minds.

Frankly, I expected all of this when he kicked all of his predecessor's Lettermen off the sidelines at their first homecoming. Who the heck does that?

Reactions: RealisticParent
Some guys are "damn the torpedoes" and nothing said nor read will change them. They will only be revered like Admiral James Farragut in their own minds.

Frankly, I expected all of this when he kicked all of his predecessor's Lettermen off the sidelines at their first homecoming. Who the heck does that?
GUYS......I've been out of town on business and just saw what DLS did to California and Campolindo did to Concord.....What a surprise that Cal went down so hard, the Grizzlies had the tools, but DLS did all the right adjusting and stuffed California...Not a upset, just a case of what looked like the Cal team that would be strong enough to stop DLS, just went down in flames.. Lets face it.....DLS is DLS...
DLS............00.....07.....10.....14.....31
Calidornia...00.....03.....00.....00.....09
And apparently the minutemen didn't come to play as the Cougars took it to Concord and would not let down....
Concord.........00.....00.....00.....00.....00
Campolindo...07.....17.....00.....14.....38

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT