ADVERTISEMENT

Game Scores

Vanden ties the game with RC 31-31 with 44 seconds left in the game. If RC can't pull a rabbit out of the hat, this game is going into overtime.

Final: Rancho Cotate 38-31
Good win. Vanden was 4-0 and Rancho improves to 3-1 on season with only loss to Acalanes by 1 in OT.

Windsor manhandled Eureka. Believe it was 41-0. Windsor is 4-0 and Cronin the coach now. He inherited a good team with a weak schedule. If he can get by newman and Rancho Windsor could easily be 10-0.

Reactions: coachlittle
As an Oakdale fan hats off to Kimball on their win. But with all the praise of the QB. I want to give credit to his blockers!. Man that 4th and 8 touchdown. He had 20 minutes to throw the ball. To block that long with no holding or blocking in the back? Those guys were the real heroes in my opinion. Don't get me wrong the QB great, but without those blockers?

As an Oakdale fan hats off to Kimball on their win. But with all the praise of the QB. I want to give credit to his blockers!. Man that 4th and 8 touchdown. He had 20 minutes to throw the ball. To block that long with no holding or blocking in the back? Those guys were the real heroes in my opinion. Don't get me wrong the QB great, but without those blockers?
Totally agree - the linemen are often the unsung heroes of a successful quarterback.

TD Placer....42-14 Placer........safe to say Placer will win and punch their way into the D4 playoffs by winning their last 4 games and qualifying after an 0-5 start! Thanks to all of you who selected Placer with your pick in this decisive game!👏👏👏👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
The Placer Hillmen are going to the dance,final score Placer 42 Ponderosa 14...Congratulations to Coach Montoya,his staff and this gritty group of Hillmen as they keep their string of consecutive playoff appearances alive at 13 yrs.Bravo,Bravo,Bravo 👏👏👏👏👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT