ADVERTISEMENT

Games live-streamed this evening

Rmbr26

Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2004
I am currently waiting for Folsom-Oak Ridge to start and a few other games of interest on NFHS.
The game however I was really interested in is the Pitt vs Wilcox game - anyone know if it is being streamed anywhere?

I am currently waiting for Folsom-Oak Ridge to start and a few other games of interest on NFHS.
The game however I was really interested in is the Pitt vs Wilcox game - anyone know if it is being streamed anywhere?

Right now the pregame warm ups for the Folsom-OR game is on the JV feed. They haven’t switched over.

Just a heads up on streaming via NFHS:

I was experiencing continuous freezing and pausing on the Folsom-OR game and thought it was the feed. Initially, I was using the app on my iPhone and casting to my brand new smart TV.

However, I've now switched to using my computer instead of the iPhone and streaming to my Google Chromecast device that's attached to the TV and the experience is nearly perfect. No problems.

Sometimes it ain't the feed but something on along the chain..... LOL

Wilcox v Pittsburg stream
xxxxxx
Not sure it is legit. It asks for credit card.

NorCal & everyone else out there PLEASE NOTE: there are numerous scam web sites out there that if you Google a game [or use other search engine], a site will come up saying it is being live-streamed - if they ask for a CC upfront or to down-load anything it is a scam. There are only a few major sites such as NFHS that have the capability nationally and then the local ones that most people would be familiar with.

Buchanan is like Folsom, in that last year's team was much better!

Kendall Milton is a beast though. W/O him they got no shot to score much.

That seems to be the case with most of DLS' "non-league" schedule this year. St. Francis, Central Catholic, Buchanan, and even Folsom are all varying degrees of down this year. Can't imagine they re-up their home and homes with SF, CC, or Buchanan.

Reactions: ThunderRam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT