ADVERTISEMENT

Good week for NorCal in the Pac-12

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
UCLA's Chris Keck (Amador Valley) was named Hitter of the Week and Washington's Noah Bremer (Berkeley) was named Pitcher of the Week.

Keck went 5-for-10 with nine RBI as UCLA went 4-0. He started two games at third base and two games at first base.

Bremer, a true freshman, had four shutout innings against Portland and then tossed seven shutout innings against North Dakota after retiring the first 19 batters.

Pac-12 Baseball

I saw Noah Bremer pitch for the first time down in AZ and although he got hit a little vs. a VERY GOOD Okie State - I thought he looked pretty darn good and am not surprised by his week.

He is now in the regular weekend rotation at UW and going to get lots of good chances looking forward.

Chris is having a great year as is Kevin Kramer for UCLA. Noah is a great kid- Known him since he was 12 and has a brother doing well in the minor leagues. He is very young for his grade and will be a high pick in two years. Huge upside.

Noah Bremer had another great weekend. 7 IP, 1 hit, 0 runs in a shutout win over Pepperdine.

Awesome start to his college career.

This post was edited on 3/9 4:27 AM by atcshrk

Bremer threw 4 scoreless against my #2 recently, who got the lone single. Only one K but 9 GO so he has really good sink. Against the Waves a solid 7, a lone K, but again a single hit versus one of the better WCC teams out there. Impressive for a first year college P.

I saw Kramer hit that bomb on or over the cages at UCLA a couple of weeks ago against... I want to say Fullerton. Pretty impressive 1-0 game winner. Looks like a high pick.

Kevin is off the charts character guy who can really play. Think of Joe Panik with more pop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT