ADVERTISEMENT

Granite Bay vs Jesuit

Sacchiefs

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2018
I'll be here at the game until my gboys play later. Gb gets the opening ko and goes deep on first play but misses open wr. Opening drives goes 3 and out.

On jesuit 1st possession they pick up 2 1st downs on back to back run plays but later stall. Gb quick 3 and out. Jesuit respnd with 3 and out. Defensive game thus far. Gb another 3 and out .Jesuit good field position starting at mid field.

Jesuit ground game gaining some momentum. They Capitalize on good field position and score on the first play of the second quarter but miss Pat. 6-0 jesuit

Gb responds with another 3 and out. Jesuit throws a pick on the next drive. 1st play gb goes deep for a big catch. Next play QB keeper. 7-6 granite bay. 8:27 left in the second

Gb defense hold Jesuit on next drive and get good field position again around mid field. After a nice pass and a nice run. Gb in the red zone. QB keeper leads to another score. 14-6 gb with 1:20 left in the 2nd.

14-6 gb at the half. Both defense playing well. Gb capitalized on good field position. Average starting position for gb is their own 40 while Jesuit seems to be starting at their own 20.

Jesuit takes the ball the entire field with a couple of pass plays followed by dive plays up the middle to start the 3rd. Drive took 6 minutes. Two point conversion failed. 14-12 gb with 5 left in the 3rd

Gb throws a pick on the next possession. Jesuit ball at mid field. Jesuit can't captialize and goes 3 and out. Gb gets the ball back and goes 77 yards with a roll right throw back left to the Rb who out runs the Jesuit defense. 21-12 gb. 1:55 3rd quarter

Next series gb picks off QB pass. Gb starts drove on Jesuit 30. Drive stalls. Gb kicks a field goal. 24-12 gb 8 min left in the 4th

Reactions: coachlittle
Here's the thing. Folsom played its first string for about 2 1/2 quarters. If they had played the whole game, Folsom might have put up 90 points on Jesuit. Jesuit seems big, tall and strong but not necessarily speedy or quick.
ah, so jesuit not even close to big dogs, gonna be long year for em

Here's the thing. Folsom played its first string for about 2 1/2 quarters. If they had played the whole game, Folsom might have put up 90 points on Jesuit.
Spot on. It could have gotten REAL bad.

I am pretty disappointing with Jesuit. They had a TON of hype coming into this season. After they scrimmaged with DLS, they DLS guys were hollering that Folsom should be worried. I am not sure what they were smoking, but it sounds like some tasty stuff!

Isn’t the Jesuit Coach a DLS guy?I heard he was therefore I truely expected more from Jesuit and even more so after giving him a couple yrs to get HIS program on solid ground,but it appears thats not the case at all.Lots of preseason hype but no backing of it.I expected much more from Jesuit and this former DLS coach if that’s the case.

Marlon Blanton is a former DLS Star player. He was successful at St. Patrick/St. Vincent, a D4 school in Vallejo that is in the NCS. I think he won an NCS title there which could have contributed to the expectations of him when taking over the job at Jesuit.

Spot on. It could have gotten REAL bad.

I am pretty disappointing with Jesuit. They had a TON of hype coming into this season. After they scrimmaged with DLS, they DLS guys were hollering that Folsom should be worried. I am not sure what they were smoking, but it sounds like some tasty stuff!
Well now all of a sudden Folsom’s win doesn’t look so good. That along with the fact that both CC and BOD did something the way over hyped Folsom offense couldn’t do against DLS and that’s score. I’m still wondering what everyone was smoking when they said Folsom’s offense was so great. You should be rooting for Jesuit to do good because now it looks like the same old Folsom team scheduling lesser opponents to look good. Well it just back fired. I only need .50 cents of what ever your smoking.

Well now all of a sudden Folsom’s win doesn’t look so good.
Nobody is looking for style points.

I am more concerned with the DLS camp telling everyone how great Jesuit was after the scrimmage than anything. Very telling. They may not even be a top 10 team in the SJS.

We will keep beating whoever is in front of us. You should be the least concerned about us, due to your upcoming game soon with BG. Focus. Focus.

Reactions: championcif75
Nobody is looking for style points.

I am more concerned with the DLS camp telling everyone how great Jesuit was after the scrimmage than anything. Very telling. They may not even be a top 10 team in the SJS.

We will keep beating whoever is in front of us. You should be the least concerned about us, due to your upcoming game soon with BG. Focus. Focus.
You should not be so concerned about that. That happened a week before Folsom played DLS week 0. The most vulnerable time for DLS. Now Folsom holding DLS to14 points doesn’t look so good. But that’s alright Folsom has nothing to worry about with the rest of there schedule. If they don’t win by 20 this week I’ll eat your underwear.

You should not be so concerned about that. That happened a week before Folsom played DLS week 0. The most vulnerable time for DLS. Now Folsom holding DLS to14 points doesn’t look so good. But that’s alright Folsom has nothing to worry about with the rest of there schedule. If they don’t win by 20 this week I’ll eat your underwear.
We aren't concerned with how things "look." Wins are all that matter. Get em while they're hot!

The one that should be concerned with how things looks are you. Being lucky to score 14 points on a 1AA team that gave up 500 yards of offense to Helix last year looks pretty bad. Or how you got out muscles on both sides of the line by a bunch of suburban public school kids. IMO that looks much worse. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Since you love how wins and losses "look" you of all people should be rooting for Folsom to blow out Chaminade by 40 on Friday my friend!

Reactions: championcif75
We aren't concerned with how things "look." Wins are all that matter. Get em while they're hot!

The one that should be concerned with how things looks are you. Being lucky to score 14 points on a 1AA team that gave up 500 yards of offense to Helix last year looks pretty bad. Or how you got out muscles on both sides of the line by a bunch of suburban public school kids. IMO that looks much worse. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Since you love how wins and losses "look" you of all people should be rooting for Folsom to blow out Chaminade by 40 on Friday my friend!
Please keep posting. You really make Folsom look worse every time you post. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT