ADVERTISEMENT

Gridley, Day 2, the semi’s!

Zander Jiminez drives right past the CN turnstile, errrr defense for a bucket…. and another Pride score, but finally McKae Amundsen with the old-fashioned 3-point play. 36-22.

CN steal, great pass down to Espinoza, who is fouled…. FT’s split. 36-23.

Terrific drive off a pass, Perteete with the pretty bucket…. FT missed, tho. A Salesian steal and score, they are putting on a SHOW here. 40-25 after M Amundsen hits a pair of FT’s.

Connor Amundsen nails a 3…. 40-28. 2:13 left in the half. CN reallly needs a run here.

GORGEOUS step-thru runner by McKae Amundsen, but Loving answers for Salesian. 42-30.

Loving fouled…. FT’s split. 43-30.

Amani Johnson with a 3…. 46-30.

Great swat on the other end, then.a drive and foul…. Perteete hits one of ‘em. 47-30.

Steal by Amani Johnson, races down the floor, time running out, he’s fouled. FT’s both good. 49-30, and that’s the half.

Perteete with the firt bucket of the 2nd half, fouled, makes FT…. 52-30,

CN needs to get going, and quick.

Sweet drive and score by Connor Amundsen…. 52-32.

Connor Amundsen fouled on a shot, goes in…. FT good. 52-35.

Aaron Claytor, who’s been a little quiet tonight, scores, is fouled…. misses FT. 54-35.

Connor Amundsen fouled on a shot, Claytor’s 3rd. FT’s good…. 54-37.

SWEET move for a scoreby Claytor…. 56-37.

But then he fouls the jump shooter. Hmm.. they said 3rd before, now they say 3rd again…. Connor Amundsen makes 2 of 3. 56-39.

Amundsen jab steps, makes his man fall over, and hits a 3! 56-42. Tme out called by Salesian, Mellis telling ‘em to be smarter about their shots…. up by 20, no need for a contested 3 5 seconds into the possession…

Foul, CN’s Gus Swenning hits a pair… Salesian score, I missed it…. 58-44.

Scoop shot by Espinoza…. 58-46.

Isaih Davis with a bucket for Salesian. 60-46.

Connor Amundsen fouled…. FT’s both good. 60-48.

Impressive move by Salesian’s Carlton Perriliat, then a steal, he’s fouled…. FT’s split. 63-48.

1:10 left 3rd.

Gorgeous Amundsen-to-Amundsen backdoor play, but a three-quarter-court shot by Salsesian goes in at the buzzer! 66-50 after 3 quarters.

Unfortunately, I missed which Salesian guy nailed that bomb.

Loving tries the bull-in-a-china-shop move, ref says, “Nope”….

SWEET drive by Connor Amundsen for a bucket…. 66-52.

Perteete fouled, FT’s split. Pride leads 67-52.

Terrific pass from Loving to Perteete for a score…. 69-52.

T on someone from CN, dunno who….

Zander Jiminez hits two. 71-52.

Loving drive, fouled hard, bucket good anyway…. FT good. 74-52.

3:41 left. Espinoza fouled, FT’s good…. 74-54.

Perrillliat scores for the Pride…. they get a stop, 2:20 left. please, no hack-n-hope, CN…. but they did.now 77-54.

Perteete off a fancy pass for 2…. 79-54. 1:28 left, time to call off the dogs. and Salesian has done so. and so has CN.

I’m done…

Once Nes Emeneke is eligible in a couple weeks I think things will change. A loss to Branson and University, isn’t going to keep them out of the Open.

Gotta remember Riordan still has huge non conference games in Bishop Gorman, Salesian and Centennial….win 2 of those three games and they are right back in the Open conversation. Tall Order, but I’m telling you right now Riordan is getting killed on the interior. Not just killed but destroyed. Emeneke should solve that problem.
Ayalar with all due respect as we have battled over the years something evidently is off at Riordan and it is not good and it is not because guys are missing.

Their last state team loss 3 games total, I was there for every single one and every single practice. And that team had two D1’s in Kately and Tofi and a bunch of role players who just flat out bought in.

That team won the loaded Chaminade tournament in So Cal and beat Chaminade in the title game and that tourney had Luezinger and Etiwanda in it as well as some other damn good schools. And this Branson and University team would not come close to beating that Riordan team. Lost a huge upset at the Burlingame tourney and that was the only loss of the preseason. O’Dowd may have won that year as well in their cracker back box but I am pretty sure that was the year before when the refs absolutely shafted Riordan.

So with that said the other 3 teams you mentioned left on the schedule, it’s gonna be a tall task. I personally don’t see how one guy coming back is going to knock off those three who are well coached and have good reputations. You said they play no defense. Hard as hell to win a state title not doing so against better coaches who run better offensive sets.

Lastly you said Salesian is the team to beat, it is gonna get worse. My son’s grammar school principal who was an alum at his school saved our little private school during Covid. Without him we would have closed down. And he went massively viral and was on the Ellen show, google Kenneth Farr Ellen. One time remotely cause of covid and she gave our school 100 chrome books then and she wanted to meet him so much in person and invited him back and rewarded him with a brand new car.

Sure I know i went a tad away from basketball but I really didn’t cause sadly our parents where in absolute tears when Mr Farr announced he took the principal job at his high school alum Salesian.

And problem for the rest of the Bay Area is this. He was a center for the state title team and his teammate was Jabari Brown and a few others and they won state.

Now you already got Coach Mellis who in my opinion is number 1 and now a principal who the whole area loves and has mad respect for running the show and who is very well respected by the Oakland archdiocese as in very short time he got a masters and did so much in very little time and led major change at St David’s. Not sure overall how many other Bay Area powers have a principal who has a basketball state title ring and who flat out loves his alums, is as nice as they come, and most importantly loves sports.

I know Mr Farr very well. We became very good friends the four years my son spent under his leadership and to make this clear i have never been told this. But I wouldn’t be shocked if Salesian ends up following Riordans lead and starts their own international program and I am only guessing this for one reason and trust me I could be full of it. But Mr Farr got his masters at St Mary’s and imagine if somehow they connect and now your pumping in Australian kids not just for college but also high school and their is no doubt Coach B and Coach M know each other very well. Get Mr F in good with Coach B, and could be talking going from which already is known as a state power to the next Bay Area highest ranked national power since that guy named Jason Kidd.

My family is from Samoa, New Zealand and Australia and it is good to see Riordan has a Kiwi on the roster. But their is no doubt and again I am just thinking wow, put those 3 at the same table along with wealthy alum including a few guys who made it pro that are all fired up that they have a sports fanatic/name on a banner as the leader. And I am glad although my kid just runs track that in August 2028 my baby boy will start his freshman year at Salesian. GO IRISH, GO PRIDE, GO WCAL.

Last edited:
Reactions: ayalar09
I unfortunately have a serious cold so slept a lot and now up all night and told myself why not watch the Riordan game and where do I start.

1) As Ayalar stated the defense is not that good. Quite frankly they’re terrible at the moment. The kid Keef per the announcer had seven made field goals all lay ups and a majority of them came off of offense sets which Branson does some great cuts and runs some good stuff.

2) Again when it comes to defense I am pretty positive that the only time a Branson perimeter shot was a up in your face challenge was when Sensley fouled a kid on a three ball.

3) Moving to offense and even the announcer pointed it out, Riordan does quite a bit of standing around especially on the perimeter.

4) And why is that. I see a lot of one on one play and a lot of guys chucking up wild threes.

5) When it comes to coaching I would have at least in the second quarter a little 2-3 zone or 1-3-1 just to see if any success came out of it and discussed that at half to see if we stay man or play zone.

6.) And if I was the coaching staff come Monday, all we would do on Monday is run the crusader forum stairs and do lines. Cause as the great Doctor would have said after the game in a very firm tone being he would far from be a happy camper is say fellas. We could be in for a rude awakening cause you guys have no sense of urgency and sure the hell don’t play very hard. I could coach and our staff as well and set us up every game to win. But myself and this staff can not coach effort, that’s on you. Trust me those would be close to what he would say after the game and the Doctor is known for his famous 30 minute post game locker room game takes with the players and this game and with 3 L’s it would have been no more than 10mins. And why Riordan ever got rid of him after the first year he assisted is beyond me. Cause they seriously need some major adjustments and better effort on defense.

So will Clovis North beat them tonight, haven’t seen them play but they are very well coached. If they do that is loss number 4 and add in the three toughest non conference games that number will be a minimum of 7 and the season could get ugly as we all know the WCAL top to bottom has some of the best coaches in the Bay Area.

As for Branson. They play hard as hell. They run good offensive sets. And hell I don’t even think this is the best they can play as they missed quite a few wide open looks, a few layups, a few easy putbacks and if I had to guess maybe only went 65-70 percent from the line.

Lastly good to see my pastors who married the wife and I son, a freshman with serious potential NJ Gray get some PT. That kid loves him some basketball. But unfortunately I don’t see how Branson could get past Salesian. Looking forward to watching that game.

Last edited:
that is a lot.
HS slept well, because you can’t shut him up this AM;lmao

#Blah, blah, blah let me POST/LIVE in the past:LoL
#Where Is the WayBackMachine…Sherman?
#I feel asleep reading the 1st post and woke up during the 2nd to turn over;LMAO

Last edited:
No Crusader fan or True Supporter is going to be satisfied with Semis lost, but let’s Stay Focused,….

#WCAL
#CCS
#State
#The Trifecta

HS slept well, because you can’t shut him up this AM;lmao

#Blah, blah, blah let me POST/LIVE in the past:LoL
#Where Is the WayBackMachine…Sherman?
#I feel asleep reading the 1st post and woke up during the 2nd to turn over;LMAO
#nodefense
#potential3-4
#university-roosevelt
#bransonbulls
#oneguy14ptslayupsinthepaint
#BishopGorman-Salesian-Cen10
#chuckupshots
#standaround
#thepastwasgood
#thepresentnot
#thefutureTBD

Wins, losses, and stats don’t lie. You know that better than any body SFC

Dont look now but it appears these losses will "help" get them placed lower say D1 instead of Open. Face it, if they were in Open they would get out-coached, out-played, out-hussled by whomever they face. Sensley should just do a KJW and bolt to a prep academy right before league play. This high school stuff isnt conducive to his game.

I only watched a quarter plus of the game last night (as a Riordan fan couldn't handle any more than that) but some of his 3 pointers were ridiculous - dude thinks he's Steph or Dame..... It really doesn't matter what happens pre-league play if Riordan wins CCS Open they'll be in the NorCal Open. This team currently looks like the island of misfit toys though with zero chemistry or identity. Rencher is really struggling - Hillman is the only one that is bringing his A game and is improving every game. I stand by my assertion that Riordan really needs a true PG and don't think that Berridge is a true PG.

Branson team and coach are killers - incredible program they have built up there on the mean streets of Ross!

I only watched a quarter plus of the game last night (as a Riordan fan couldn't handle any more than that) but some of his 3 pointers were ridiculous - dude thinks he's Steph or Dame..... It really doesn't matter what happens pre-league play if Riordan wins CCS Open they'll be in the NorCal Open. This team currently looks like the island of misfit toys though with zero chemistry or identity. Rencher is really struggling - Hillman is the only one that is bringing his A game and is improving every game. I stand by my assertion that Riordan really needs a true PG and don't think that Berridge is a true PG.

Branson team and coach are killers - incredible program they have built up there on the mean streets of Ross!
Hillman had a very good game. Berridge played well. But keeping it real how can a PG be a true PG when no offensive sets are being called and a lot of one on one and standing around. Sensley didn’t have a great game by any means but he drilled a couple nice step back 3’s and had a few nice drives.

But be ready, your about to get hashtagged

Reactions: cityfan
#nodefense
#potential3-4
#university-roosevelt
#bransonbulls
#chuckupshots
#standaround
#thepastwasgood
#thepresentnot
#thefutureTBD

I am not worried about #TheGoal and a True Riordan Supporter shouldn’t be either.

To paraphrase The Former Green Bay SB winning QB-1; R.E.L.A.X.

But if a posters wants to relive #BackInTheDay, they are Not Being Historically Correct in Players wanting to Come to Riordan?

#NewAttitude
#NowPlayersWantToComeToRiordanAgain Aka:CRA

🎤…..Drop

I am not worried about #TheGoal and a True Riordan Supporter shouldn’t be either.

To paraphrase The Former Green Bay SB winning QB-1; R.E.L.A.X.

But if a posters wants to relive #BackInTheDay, they are Not Being Historically Correct in Players wanting to Come to Riordan?

#NewAttitude
#NowPlayersWantToComeToRiordanAgain Aka:CRA

🎤…..Drop
Well I am a SH guy and yes I am cool with Riordan, hell i kick it with them more than SH guys. And a big Salesian guy since my son will be there in 2028. But fact is a Riordan fan above couldn’t get past watching him the 1st quarter. So past or present I have never seen a state title team lose two tournaments when one of them is their own. No state power should. Is Riordan better than the Pride, roster wise yes. Are they better than Clovis North roster, hell yes.

And name a single D1 player on University, cause that’s a drop the mic moment. Sure the banner in the forum has one major upset, Palo Alto in the Burlingame tourney. But unfortunately only one of two D1 guys played that game. How many play now? David has exposed Goliath in a few games now. Goliath better get it together. Else the WCAL my favorite league hands down ain’t raising nothing in the rafters.

Well I am a SH guy and yes I am cool with Riordan, hell i kick it with them more than SH guys. And a big Salesian guy since my son will be there in 2028. But fact is a Riordan fan above couldn’t get past watching him the 1st quarter. So past or present I have never seen a state title team lose two tournaments when one of them is their own. No state power should. Is Riordan better than the Pride, roster wise yes. Are they better than Clovis North roster, hell yes.

And name a single D1 player on University, cause that’s a drop the mic moment. Sure the banner in the forum has one major upset, Palo Alto in the Burlingame tourney. But unfortunately only one of two D1 guys played that game. How many play now? David has exposed Goliath in a few games now. Goliath better get it together. Else the WCAL my favorite league hands down ain’t raising nothing in the rafters.
Here’s where We Differ;

I care about student/athletes being promoted and getting D1 offers from Riordan bc I feel the Riordan’s institution will prepare them to be their best On/Off the court as they Go Off to College.
(How Bout That)

We differ bc Multiple D1 caliber BB student/athletes WANT to be at Riordan NOW!!!!
(How Bout That)

We differ bc It takes more BB IQ to blend multiple talented student/athletes to blend for Success vs. 1 or 2 and I feel the current staff can do that.

We differ bc HS prep Basketball is A Master Class in Chess minded management and you are posting in “Checker playing” Coaching comparisons & analogies.
(I may Not be Factually Appeasing,…but I do know…..”I Am Not Wrong”)

#BobbyFisher….NOT
#IDontCareWhoUKickItWit,...Iam posting@student/athletes

🎤…..✌️Out

Last edited:
#nodefense
#potential3-4
#university-roosevelt
#bransonbulls
#chuckupshots
#standaround
#thepastwasgood
#thepresentnot
#thefutureTBD

All of the above. After Gridley, they don't play again until January. Those 1st 2 weeks include games vs SI, Bishop Gorman, Salesian and Mitty. I could see them losing 4 of those games if they don't right the ship.

Reactions: Scott2138

Spot on, SF_Mikey. Branson's offense was flowing, methodical, and players were getting freakin' layups and open looks for 3s. Riordan offense is stagnant, no sense of urgency, dribble, dribble dribble, handoff, dribble, shoot. No boxing out on the rebounds, everyone standing on the perimeter. NOTE: A pass is faster than a dribble.

Here’s where We Differ;

I care about student/athletes being promoted and getting D1 offers from Riordan bc I feel the Riordan’s institution will prepare them to be their best On/Off the court as they Go Off to College.
(How Bout That)

We differ bc Multiple D1 caliber BB student/athletes WANT to be at Riordan NOW!!!!
(How Bout That)

We differ bc It takes more BB IQ to blend multiple talented student/athletes to blend for Success vs. 1 or 2 and I feel the current staff can do that.

We differ bc HS prep Basketball is A Master Class in Chess minded management and you are posting in “Checker playing” Coaching comparisons & analogies.
(I may Not be Factually Appeasing,…but I do know…..”I Am Not Wrong”)

#BobbyFisher….NOT
#IDontCareWhoUKickItWit,...Iam posting@student/athletes

🎤…..✌️Out
I will 100 percent agree with you in regards to student first then athlete. Yes on that level I think they have dramatically made changes.

But you and I both know this a sports related website. And are current kids getting more looks absolutely, they have seven D1 players. And with having that it attracts more kids. My alum has a ton of work to do on that, SI may not have more athletes but when it comes to changing things in the fly, it’s pretty easy to do a day before a big game or during a game.

With that said one thing I will say we definitely differ on is i spoke to a good head coach out in the east bay today that I would like to jump on his staff next season and asked him what do you think of Riordan. He said you can have all the talent you want, but they have to gel, especially when they already have offers flowing in thanks to AAU. It’s fantastic to have all that talent. And add in the education. I think in high school basketball Mater Dei did a great job on that. But we all know that even loaded Mater Dei teams lost to teams they had no business losing to.

All these games are now streamed, hell guys like me don’t have to drive to the Vonture Classic cause Serra plays in it every year. Or say hey head coaches don’t have to ask the staff what your guys schedule after work cause Salesian plays here tomorrow. And we open the WCAL against say SH, who could go cover them. Instead now the whole staff gets to watch the game together, break it down and therefore coaches across the whole Bay Area better do the work especially in the WCAL. I ain’t comparing coaches, I am comparing eras. And it’s a hell of a lot easier to with talent. Cause like I said many state title banners hanging all over the Bay Area is 1-2, maybe 3 D1’s.

And with all due respect if getting kids to want to come to a school outdhadows winning. Well ask St Joes how they doing and by far had the best high school basketball player ever from the Bay Area. They are and have been in the tank. Winning sells, losing and getting a good education becomes short lived. People want to dominate. Cause last I checked when I was in Philly for the Niner game, didn’t matter who came from what school and how much money they made. In the end the eagles did not fly eagles fly and their fans left pissed. Push that to the high school level, the fan base doesn’t say but hey wait it’s ok everyone is getting an education so no big.

I want every WCAL team to hang banners, is the semis best league outside of the Trinity. Spending a day scouting a game every school wanted to beat Kately, Tofi and crew. Well they still stands. Cause if you beat teams of that caliber it speaks volumes.

Good luck and let’s share hashtags come March. Cause trust me mine will smoke yours with all due respect at least at this point. And i will give you a bonus one.

#mustwintonight
#mostkidsdarttoprepxmas
#aintweseentharmoviealready

Good luck tonight. Clovis is well drilled and well coached but roster wise they are way overmatched

All of the above. After Gridley, they don't play again until January. Those 1st 2 weeks include games vs SI, Bishop Gorman, Salesian and Mitty. I could see them losing 4 of those games if they don't right the ship.
Problem is even if they lose those games but land first or second in the WCAL, you’re still going open period.

Spot on, SF_Mikey. Branson's offense was flowing, methodical, and players were getting freakin' layups and open looks for 3s. Riordan offense is stagnant, no sense of urgency, dribble, dribble dribble, handoff, dribble, shoot. No boxing out on the rebounds, everyone standing on the perimeter. NOTE: A pass is faster than a dribble.
What’s a pass. LMAO. Branson literally had one contested perimeter shot and it ended up three from the line. Thanks for keeping it real

I will 100 percent agree with you in regards to student first then athlete. Yes on that level I think they have dramatically made changes.

But you and I both know this a sports related website. And are current kids getting more looks absolutely, they have seven D1 players. And with having that it attracts more kids. My alum has a ton of work to do on that, SI may not have more athletes but when it comes to changing things in the fly, it’s pretty easy to do a day before a big game or during a game.

With that said one thing I will say we definitely differ on is i spoke to a good head coach out in the east bay today that I would like to jump on his staff next season and asked him what do you think of Riordan. He said you can have all the talent you want, but they have to gel, especially when they already have offers flowing in thanks to AAU. It’s fantastic to have all that talent. And add in the education. I think in high school basketball Mater Dei did a great job on that. But we all know that even loaded Mater Dei teams lost to teams they had no business losing to.

All these games are now streamed, hell guys like me don’t have to drive to the Vonture Classic cause Serra plays in it every year. Or say hey head coaches don’t have to ask the staff what your guys schedule after work cause Salesian plays here tomorrow. And we open the WCAL against say SH, who could go cover them. Instead now the whole staff gets to watch the game together, break it down and therefore coaches across the whole Bay Area better do the work especially in the WCAL. I ain’t comparing coaches, I am comparing eras. And it’s a hell of a lot easier to with talent. Cause like I said many state title banners hanging all over the Bay Area is 1-2, maybe 3 D1’s.

And with all due respect if getting kids to want to come to a school outdhadows winning. Well ask St Joes how they doing and by far had the best high school basketball player ever from the Bay Area. They are and have been in the tank. Winning sells, losing and getting a good education becomes short lived. People want to dominate. Cause last I checked when I was in Philly for the Niner game, didn’t matter who came from what school and how much money they made. In the end the eagles did not fly eagles fly and their fans left pissed. Push that to the high school level, the fan base doesn’t say but hey wait it’s ok everyone is getting an education so no big.

I want every WCAL team to hang banners, is the semis best league outside of the Trinity. Spending a day scouting a game every school wanted to beat Kately, Tofi and crew. Well they still stands. Cause if you beat teams of that caliber it speaks volumes.

Good luck and let’s share hashtags come March. Cause trust me mine will smoke yours with all due respect at least at this point. And i will give you a bonus one.

#mustwintonight
#mostkidsdarttoprepxmas
#aintweseentharmoviealready

Good luck tonight. Clovis is well drilled and well coached but roster wise they are way overmatched
Great attempt to be Tolstoy,… as focused as much too;Lol

I am always Amazed that many posters want to use more words in their post to prove their point or really their opinion.
(Everyone has One, but No One needs Two)

It seems you have an affinity to Kately/Tofi era, but besides those two, One has to refer back to the Isola Era of Coaching Basketball to where potential D1 players wanted to come to Riordan & be a Crusader4Life. But I will be the first to acknowledge that, “One can’t break an emotional connection with a rational argument”.

You count wins/loses and throw in a banner(if that is your fancy)… I will count Opportunities that that Riordan was vehicle to a D1 scholarships for a young man / women,…And I will recognize the staff that was the facilitator to that goal,…”at the End of the Day”, isn’t that the Goal for HS to get to College?

Let’s agree we look at things differently,…

#3-4 paragraphs with 2-3 sentences structures;LMAO
#NoFlyChangesToAttactTalent

Last edited:

I am always Amazed that many posters want to use more words in their post to prove their point or really their opinion.

It seems you have an affinity to Kately/Tofi era, but besides those two, One has to refer back to the Isola Era of Coaching Basketball to where potential D1 players wanted to come to Riordan & be a Crusader4Life. But I will be the first to acknowledge that, “One can’t break an emotional connection with a rational argument”.

You count wins/loses and throw in a banner(if that is your fancy)… I will count Opportunities that that Riordan was vehicle to a D1 scholarships for a young man / women,…And I will recognize the staff that was the facilitator to that goal,…”at the End of the Day”, isn’t that the Goal for HS to get to College?

I whole heartedly agree we look at things differently thank God. Cause please don’t feed us all the kids want to suddenly go back to Riordan BS especially if strike 4 from a well drilled hard playing team happens tonight. Cause thank God you had to erase your #kingsofcrusdertourney or #kingsofgridley hashtags.

Oh and one last thing will we ever see a #kingsofbaseball since this sudden wave has started or will the wildcats and Irish share the title of the #kingsoforaclepark.

Riordan will be fine. They have several transfers that will help, including a point guard and a big. They will win the WCAL and most likely CCS Open. Once they get into the Norcal Open they will be a different team. Nobody thought Salesian would lose to Granada last year in D1.

Riordan will be fine. They have several transfers that will help, including a point guard and a big. They will win the WCAL and most likely CCS Open. Once they get into the Norcal Open they will be a different team. Nobody thought Salesian would lose to Granada last year in D1.
If you don’t mind me asking who are the transfers. And when all that happens teams don’t necessarily click right out the gate. To claim they will win the WCAl is a tall task. And what you’re saying is who then doesn’t start. Cause the starting lineup on paper now is loaded. Hillman is solid, and a definite D1 guy. He is starting period. Zion is gonna start St Marys. Rencher, Illinois. Hit me with the other names. There is only 32 minutes in a high school game. Kaia is going to Evansville for a reason how much time you taking from him. Those four guys start now and sit them for long periods now we talking chemistry. So would love to hear what sudden impact will happen

I know one transfer for sure is Nes Emeneke, formerly known as Steve Emeneke (Priory). Hes a 6’9-6’10 kid, long, athletic….was very Raw at Priory but a summer with Riordan has really done wonder for his game. Will be a great compliment to Sensley, Rencher and Hillman

Emeneke is true post Player/shot blocker . The other Priory transfer is Ryder Bush. A very good 6-2 pg. Also a 6-4 wing from Serbia

Reactions: SFcityfan
Where did Mr HSWizard play and coach? It would give context to his comments for those who aren’t familiar with his basketball experience.

Emeneke is true post Player/shot blocker . The other Priory transfer is Ryder Bush. A very good 6-2 pg. Also a 6-4 wing from Serbia

When Stuart Hall played them in a NorCal game to go to state finals, I not so friendly pointed out to their coaching staff that he was traveling on every play and that if they didn’t fix it he would never reach his true potential. We beat Priory but they should have beat us that day….missed free throws and Emeneke not being able to hit layups saved our season, we won state and the rest is history.

If Emeneke can provide any sort of inside game for them it should be considered a bonus.

Oh and one last thing will we ever see a #kingsofbaseball since this sudden wave has started or will the wildcats and Irish share the title of the #kingsoforaclepark.
Hey HS,

It seems you have been TROLLING my post list since FB season,…I am not paying RENT in your head. I appear to have been haunting Your Thoughts for Some Time & should be granted Homestead Rights;LMAO x2🤣🤣😱

But I am glad you remember & memorialize my post & #’s tags,…I just hope You have other Positive Mental Health things IN Life to Hold On Too…BC my Post tend to reveal checker players too much.

My approach to HS Prep Basketball is Different that Football.

But both are 10O; 🎤….Drop🎼

Last edited:
Where did Mr HSWizard play and coach? It would give context to his comments for those who aren’t familiar with his basketball experience.
Now I am Interested IN responses:Lol

#BeingPookeAroundRiordanAlum,...Doesn’tCount:LOL

Last edited:
Hey HS,

It seems you have been TROLLING my post list since FB season,…I am not paying RENT in your head. I appear to have been haunting Your Thoughts for Some Time & should be granted Homestead Rights;LMAO x2🤣🤣😱

But I am glad you remember & memorialize my post & #’s tags,…I just hope You have other Positive Mental Health things IN Life to Hold On Too…BC my Post tend to reveal checker players too much.

My approach to HS Prep Basketball is Different that Football.

But both are 10O; 🎤….Drop🎼
Trolling you are seriously delusional. Nobody needs to troll you. You’re well known for your hashtag world. And let’s keep it real, outside of sending kids to the WCAL, what HAVE YOU DONE IN THE WCAL. Hey I am pretty sure you are most likely retired now. Get out and coach and show your true self. You can land on a bench. Go for it. Last guy I said instead of talking finally go coach and he landed at Prolific. Get out the stands and bring your game to the floor. Cause anybody can bring hashtags to a prep site. But hashtags don’t do shit on a chalk board

Trolling you are seriously delusional. Nobody needs to troll you. You’re well known for your hashtag world. And let’s keep it real, outside of sending kids to the WCAL, what HAVE YOU DONE IN THE WCAL. Hey I am pretty sure you are most likely retired now. Get out and coach and show your true self. You can land on a bench. Go for it. Last guy I said instead of talking finally go coach and he landed at Prolific. Get out the stands and bring your game to the floor. Cause anybody can bring hashtags to a prep site. But hashtags don’t do shit on a chalk board
It seems I awakened Baby Shrick:LOL

I am good with what I have accomplished: “IN life” & How I support Riordan, HS Prep Sports and D1 Programs & Student/Athletes.

I am going to let You Breath….and then you “Can Name Drop” on every post, have PtSD on Tofi/Kately Era at Riordan, & share wonderful antidotal about where you attended hs and who you hang out with?

“When One gets on the Hwy, they SHOULD know the lane that IS safe for them to travel In”,…..stay In your lane:pPooke; LMAO

#SF City Fan….out😱🤣😱🤣😱
Or in Words you might understand,…
#Let It Go🎼❄️☃️❄️

Note: did Riordan just WIN a game you were asking God for help…checkers mentality:lol

Don’t you know God Is A Gael. , but he was a Crusader first🏀🙏🏿👏🏿🏀🏀🏀

Last edited:
It seems I awakened Baby Shrick:LOL

I am good with what I have accomplished: “IN life” & How I support Riordan, HS Prep Sports and D1 Programs & Student/Athletes.

I am going to let You Breath….and then you “Can Name Drop” on every post, have PtSD on Tofi/Kately Era at Riordan, & share wonderful antidotal about where you attended hs and who you hang out with?

“When One gets on the Hwy, they SHOULD know the lane that IS safe for them to travel In”,…..stay In your lane:pPooke; LMAO

#SF City Fan….out😱🤣😱🤣😱
Or in Words you might understand,…
#Let It Go🎼❄️☃️❄️

Note: did Riordan just WIN a game you were asking God for help…checkers mentality:lol

Don’t you know God Is A Gael. , but he was a Crusader first🏀🙏🏿👏🏿🏀🏀🏀
Support Riordan. You ain’t said jack shit for many years. Maybe I am wrong. I mean your driving force is now kids want to attend Riordan once again. It’s a new era. Do I agree with some of the decisions of certain situations, no i don’t. But I may come across as critical if coach Curtin at the same time the fact he puts all this time into kids counts period. You were always in the stands at Riordan. Stay there. Cause quite frankly with all your pathetic hashtags this whole damn football season, you actually cause the program to lose respect from outsiders. Sure everyone is a critic, hell you are with your #newera BS. That is a show that everyone that has coached previously. I know deep down Coach Joey will find the right solutions. But at the moment it’s best he accepts the criticism. And keeps rolling. You however, just sit above the sidelines and act like you so contribute to the success.

#pathetic

Coach bring Rich back in, I will gladly scout for you, and let’s get another WCAL banner. That’s all I care about and remember one thing I was always taught. The great Denny Crum said it best. If you listen to those sitting behind you, you will one day be sitting with them. You got this hashtag dude sitting behind your football bench which it is awesome what is happening on phalan avenue along behind you while you go all out. Hard to get many to like a program under those circumstances.

Get your squad together. You got the roster. What did coach f tell you in 2001. Guys need to buy in. And ain’t a damn thing I have said in this whole thread that will not deter a state title. But hey don’t listen to Mr Hashtag. Go get the WCAL another title buddy. Your boy Kaia went to the same high school in New Zealand that many of my family went to.

Support Riordan. You ain’t said jack shit for many years. Maybe I am wrong. I mean your driving force is now kids want to attend Riordan once again. It’s a new era. Do I agree with some of the decisions of certain situations, no i don’t. But I may come across as critical if coach Curtin at the same time the fact he puts all this time into kids counts period. You were always in the stands at Riordan. Stay there. Cause quite frankly with all your pathetic hashtags this whole damn football season, you actually cause the program to lose respect from outsiders. Sure everyone is a critic, hell you are with your #newera BS. That is a show that everyone that has coached previously. I know deep down Coach Joey will find the right solutions. But at the moment it’s best he accepts the criticism. And keeps rolling. You however, just sit above the sidelines and act like you so contribute to the success.

#pathetic

Coach bring Rich back in, I will gladly scout for you, and let’s get another WCAL banner. That’s all I care about and remember one thing I was always taught. The great Denny Crum said it best. If you listen to those sitting behind you, you will one day be sitting with them. You got this hashtag dude sitting behind your football bench which it is awesome what is happening on phalan avenue along behind you while you go all out. Hard to get many to like a program under those circumstances.

Get your squad together. You got the roster. What did coach f tell you in 2001. Guys need to buy in. And ain’t a damn thing I have said in this whole thread that will not deter a state title. But hey don’t listen to Mr Hashtag. Go get the WCAL another title buddy. Your boy Kaia went to the same high school in New Zealand that many of my family went to.
I have really F¥€K Up Your Physcy, You sound MORE confused&rambling then The great @TopCat,….LOL

May it had been the constant # tag of #KingsOfKezar;…Triggers?
May it be the Truth of A #NewAttitude;…Triggers?

You have been wanting to Vent or be a Mouth Piece of Old Guard, it seems for a minute. Your revealing thoughts are not SO carefully embedded in your post. Btw,… I am sure No One needs scouts with HUDLE(get a clue:Jurassic Park) Lol

I am Good and it seems Riordan IS Good moving Into the #NextEpisode.

Like I posted earlier, my post mainly reveal Checker Player mentalities. So As,…your Temper Tantrum explodes and claim guru superiority. Stay tune to The Master Class @ Riordan. The cost Is only the Admission Online;Lmao

Riordan BB,… will focus On @TheTrifecta ( in ur measurements)
#WCAL
#CCS
#State

My INDEPENDENT ideas, I hope they reach:
#MutipleDIOpportunitiesObtained@TheR
#MultipleTalentedStudents/AthetesWantingToBe@TheR
#PurpleReign
#Respect4TheShouldersTheyStandOn

But In Closing; 🎤…🎶”Pooke Of New Jack City”

View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=YZabzb_XK5Q&si=kEGJNo3TYUr3znmj

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT