ADVERTISEMENT

Guy Emanuele East Bay Winter Classic

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
It begins today, heck it might have already started.

Only game I know for sure James Logan vs. Stuart Hall at 6pm.

james logan hit about 12 3's and ran stuart hall out the gym. Stuart hall had no depth. Logan guards played really well

Ayalar09 , give us some insight.
This is conjecture, but there seems to be something very off with Stuart Hall.
I was really impressed with them last year. I Looked for them, to maybe come to play in Gridley.
They are under performing, not just against good competition. There seems to be a real setback in how they should be progressing from last year. To much talent for this to be happening.
Just really curious, and befuddled.

Here's wishing you great hoops

Reactions: AHSFan2019
So I've been out of town visiting family, haven't been to the last two Stuart Hall Games. So I cannot judge much on those. But based on the Riordan game and previous games. I feel like the no. 1 thing missing is someone to pump these guys up.

Last season the Hall had a player by the name of Jorim Powell. He was a senior so he graduated. Didn't play that much, but he fired up the team before every game, and he was so vocal on the bench. The team is missing someone like that. They need someone to step up, and show these guys that they cannot be complacent and have to step their games up.

The Hall has a nice break right now. About 9 days before they play a Mission team that will give them all they can handle. I really hope they forget what happened in the 1st half of the season, and move forward with eyes on just winning every single game left on the schedule....one game at a time.

Reactions: AHSFan2019
Levels! Good D5 team but outside of Burris and Amos I'm not sure anyone else would even make the team at Riordan or Logan .SH will be a factor in D5 but depth shows up vs the bigger programs.

Reactions: Jaw Knee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT