ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Rutherford, Commits To The Irish

Does anyone know what is up with this kid this year? I have hardly heard a peep out of him. He had 4 carries for 6 yards against Folsom. His other games have mediocre numbers at best.

I know the kid can play but seems like something is off.

Does anyone know? Injured?

That is a good question. I've been to games and really didn't even notice him. Sort of odd for a kid with offers from all over the place. (and big time schools like LSU/BAMA). I think more likely really a DB playing RB in HS. But he certainly checks all the boxes in terms of athleticism. And at 6"2 180 in HS he will put on 10-15 LBS in college and be able to match up with big receivers.

Reactions: cookie530
That is a good question. I've been to games and really didn't even notice him. Sort of odd for a kid with offers from all over the place. (and big time schools like LSU/BAMA). I think more likely really a DB playing RB in HS. But he certainly checks all the boxes in terms of athleticism. And at 6"2 180 in HS he will put on 10-15 LBS in college and be able to match up with big receivers.
Thought the same things. Crazy. Wish him well anyways.

I'm wondering if his recruiting is based off of performances at some of the football camps.

He was banged up in the Folsom game and then missed the Granite Bay game. But yes, he has had kind of a weird year. Not all that surprising to see a CB have a limited impact if they are throwing away from him, but thought he would have better running numbers.

This was an important get for Notre Dame. Long, athletic corner and getting a good one out of the state for ND.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT