ADVERTISEMENT

Jaden Rashada chooses Arizona State

A lot of peeps called that one. His options diminished quit a bit down the stretch.

Hate to be this guy but what odds are you giving me this won't be his last spot?

So, you're saying you won't give me good odds?
depends? most student athletes from up nor cal end up transferring anyway. so sure he probably will end up at reno, sac or fresno eventually. hoping he get the bag before heading back

over under 2 years?

I will bet the under HEAVY.

This is the kid who went to 3 high schools in 4 years, was committed to 3 different schools in the span of about 6 months and signed to two different schools since the new year. Rashada was also the first high schooler to ever dip his toes into the NIL Game. So needless to say, he is a legendary guy…just not for all the right reasons.

He will go ASU and set the world on fire. Remind everyone that he was a blue chip recruit and thus sell everyone on the fact that this play was to be expected and not a fluke and sell his services to the highest bidder on the transfer portal.

Or, he will go to ASU and get exposed. Cry his way out of town and sell everyone of the fact that he was a blue chip recruit and can certainly play if only given a chance.

Regardless, I’m betting for one of the two to reveal themselves in less than 2 calendar years.

I will bet the under HEAVY.

This is the kid who went to 3 high schools in 4 years, was committed to 3 different schools in the span of about 6 months and signed to two different schools since the new year. Rashada was also the first high schooler to ever dip his toes into the NIL Game. So needless to say, he is a legendary guy…just not for all the right reasons.

He will go ASU and set the world on fire. Remind everyone that he was a blue chip recruit and thus sell everyone on the fact that this play was to be expected and not a fluke and sell his services to the highest bidder on the transfer portal.

Or, he will go to ASU and get exposed. Cry his way out of town and sell everyone of the fact that he was a blue chip recruit and can certainly play if only given a chance.

Regardless, I’m betting for one of the two to reveal themselves in less than 2 calendar years.
Me thinks option 2 is the more realistic option here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT