ADVERTISEMENT

Jaden Rashada on the move in the Portal

MC415

Hall of Famer
Nov 22, 2005
As predicted before he ever played a game in college, he is making his first of many transfers in college

Another guy who never materialized and was overblown Ari Patu from Folsom. Barely played at Folsom and Shaw gives him a ride to Stanford. If you even spent 30 minutes watching him play you would have known this was way out of his league.. So he hits the big lights of North Alabama!

Another guy who never materialized and was overblown Ari Patu from Folsom. Barely played at Folsom and Shaw gives him a ride to Stanford. If you even spent 30 minutes watching him play you would have known this was way out of his league.. So he hits the big lights of North Alabama!

I agree. He got a lot of hype because of his last name and his height. Was never all that impressed with him.

Reactions: THEOC89

Did he get his bachelors before leaving? Because that is a huge W for him if he did.

I agree. He got a lot of hype because of his last name and his height. Was never all that impressed with him.
I think the recruiting of Patu also showed how much Shaw was struggling in the end with recruiting at Stanford…. Patu was there as a Sophmore and when he was a Junior couldn’t even beat out the kid who was a senior who never started…..

That was a huge red flag to me for someone who is supposed to be a D1 recruit…..

I think the recruiting of Patu also showed how much Shaw was struggling in the end with recruiting at Stanford…. Patu was there as a Sophmore and when he was a Junior couldn’t even beat out the kid who was a senior who never started…..

That was a huge red flag to me for someone who is supposed to be a D1 recruit…..
The rosters have 85 scholarship players. There are a lot of players who never see the field

Great point

I meant that he Couldn’t beat out the kid at Folsom…. Not at Stanford, I never thought he would play at Stanford…. 🤣
Agreed. Fundamentally if you can't start in HS how the hell are you playing in college and you aren't playing at Mater Dei, SJB, or Bosco. We give way to much credit too coaches. Shaw was clueless but played the "part" well.

Reactions: THEOC89
Agreed. Fundamentally if you can't start in HS how the hell are you playing in college and you aren't playing at Mater Dei, SJB, or Bosco. We give way to much credit too coaches. Shaw was clueless but played the "part" well.
the disrespect to the James Logan High School legend
NCAA: 96–54 (.640); Bowls: 5–3 (.625) that is clueless? at stanford? 3 losing seasons out of 11. 2-1 in the rose bowl. wow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT