ADVERTISEMENT

Thompson and Moore, Lincoln's (Stockton) two 1000-point scorers

Jul 2, 2001
I thought this was noteworthy ... Lincoln High (Stockton) recently had two separate players reach the 1000-varsity-points career scoring mark within a few days of each other.

Quentin Thompson, a McDonald's all-American nominee, reached the mark on Saturday. He's a 4-year varsity player who played his first two years at Tokay and then transferred to Lincoln. Thompson is a senior who is committed to play at Menlo College next year. Of interest is that Thompson is a very young senior, as he started off at Tokay as a 13-year-old varsity player his freshman year.

Anthony Moore reached the mark three days earlier on Wednesday. Moore is a junior who already has an offer from UOP (among other offers). He has been playing at a high level for Lincoln ever since he was a freshman on varsity.

Very talented Lincoln squad this year. One of the best teams in the Stockton area for sure. (Just can't seem to beat Modesto Christian yet ... a third game with MC perhaps coming in the playoffs?)

I thought this was noteworthy ... Lincoln High (Stockton) recently had two separate players reach the 1000-varsity-points career scoring mark within a few days of each other.

Quentin Thompson, a McDonald's all-American nominee, reached the mark on Saturday. He's a 4-year varsity player who played his first two years at Tokay and then transferred to Lincoln. Thompson is a senior who is committed to play at Menlo College next year. Of interest is that Thompson is a very young senior, as he started off at Tokay as a 13-year-old varsity player his freshman year.

Anthony Moore reached the mark three days earlier on Wednesday. Moore is a junior who already has an offer from UOP (among other offers). He has been playing at a high level for Lincoln ever since he was a freshman on varsity.

Very talented Lincoln squad this year. One of the best teams in the Stockton area for sure. (Just can't seem to beat Modesto Christian yet ... a third game with MC perhaps coming in the playoffs?)
Hey Cheeto: Is this Old time Cheeto?
Good to see you back with us. Cheeto goes way back to the wild west days.

Here's wishing you great hoops

Reactions: M.C. fan and MC415
Hey Cheeto: Is this Old time Cheeto?
Good to see you back with us. Cheeto goes way back to the wild west days.

Here's wishing you great hoops
Marcskit! Yep, it’s me! Great to hear from you. I always enjoy running into you over the years at playoff games. I loved my time writing for NorCalPreps. Fun times. Take care man, hope to see you soon.

Reactions: M.C. fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT