ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Browning and Washington stun USC!!!!

So your name is mvsact and your team is DLS?

Something smells fishy here...
Fishy? Why would that be fishy?

I am from the Bay Area. I graduated from DLS. My professional/adult life is in Sacramento. I even lived in Folsom for 6 years during the 90's. I like Folsom. It has hills, like the 680 corridor where I grew up.

Again, I respect what Folsom has accomplished.

And I enjoy responding to the crazy stuff you post.;)

And rankings are just that...rankings.

We all saw what Trinity thought of your ranking. They did with it, just as what we would have done with it. Shred it.

Folsom.

You should be proud of what Folsom has accomplished. Fantasizing about what it hasn't accomplished is not that.;)

Fishy? Why would that be fishy?

I am from the Bay Area. I graduated from DLS. My professional/adult life is in Sacramento. I even lived in Folsom for 6 years during the 90's. I like Folsom. It has hills, like the 680 corridor where I grew up.

Again, I respect what Folsom has accomplished.

And I enjoy responding to the crazy stuff you post.;)
A DLS/Folsomite? Rare bro...

Glad you liked it here. I do too ;)

Reactions: mvsact
Still arguing with a kid? Lol nice.
I personally went up against Folsom once and we blew them out of the water. Same with Clayton Valley. We weren't outplayed by Trinity, just one play cost us the game, that's it. You guys were outplayed by our local bitch school Clayton Valley lol you won by 1 point on a lucky lucky lucky kickoff return. Did we beat you on a lucky play? Nah just dominated the entire time and held Browning in check. You may say underclassmen blah blah, but Velasco and our lines were underclassmen too :) you should
be thanking us, without us you'd have one state championship. Our donors raised over $14 million last year, hbu?

Still arguing with a kid? Lol nice.
I personally went up against Folsom once and we blew them out of the water. Same with Clayton Valley. We weren't outplayed by Trinity, just one play cost us the game, that's it. You guys were outplayed by our local bitch school Clayton Valley lol you won by 1 point on a lucky lucky lucky kickoff return. Did we beat you on a lucky play? Nah just dominated the entire time and held Browning in check. You may say underclassmen blah blah, but Velasco and our lines were underclassmen too :) you should
be thanking us, without us you'd have one state championship. Our donors raised over $14 million last year, hbu?
You need donors?

Our guys all got scholarships for free. With no donors.

We are just better.

Good luck against Poly. 2nd loss of the year won't look good. You will then be the second best team in Concord. Oh, I forgot you claim Walnut Creek! Lollllllllllll

Trinity whooped that ass!

;)

Trinity to DLS is to DLS to Folsom?

Gotta go to bed. Lots of studying of Poly to do; even though it'll be a blowout for us once again :)

I wonder if they were thinking on their drive to Granite Bay....Man

New flash- Those games were 2012 and 2013. ALL underclassman.
Juniors are considered upperclassmen, like most of those key Folsom players were in 2013.

You need donors?

Our guys all got scholarships for free. With no donors.

We are just better.

Good luck against Poly. 2nd loss of the year won't look good. You will then be the second best team in Concord. Oh, I forgot you claim Walnut Creek! Lollllllllllll

Trinity whooped that ass!

;)

G61, regarding the LBP DLS game tonight: are you just having fun or do you seriously think LBP wins?

628x471.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Trinity to DLS is to DLS to Folsom?

Gotta go to bed. Lots of studying of Poly to do; even though it'll be a blowout for us once again :)
You need donors....LMFAO!!!!!!! ;)

mvsact- I think DLS is overrated this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Poly make it a game.

Dls rolled you twice, they came to Sac State, who by the way has some pretty nice facilities and a very nice field. Just look at that turf.
The 49ers also beat the Cardinals 2 years ago...

We all see where that got them in Week 3 ;)

The 49ers also beat the Cardinals 2 years ago...

We all see where that got them in Week 3 ;)

What? What the hell are you talking about? NFL week 3?

Let's stay on the same page 45-17 DLS

STOP DUCKIN THAT

Ok I'm following you. It was a BIT of a reach.

But what happened in 2012 and 2013 ?

Please don't DUCK the question

Ok I'm following you. It was a BIT of a reach.

But what happened in 2012 and 2013 ?

Please don't DUCK the question
But what you are asking me is irrelevant to right now, to this years team, even to last years team.

We lost in 2012-2013. That is a fact.

But, make no mistake. That is no indicator for future match ups. Different teams, different times.

I think we can all agree on that ;)

And rankings are just that...rankings.

We all saw what Trinity thought of your ranking. They did with it, just as what we would have done with it. Shred it.

Folsom.

Are you indicating something in a future match up here?

Because FACTS show that you haven't done well in the past vs well you know

Are you indicating something in a future match up here?

Because FACTS show that you haven't done well in the past vs well you know
That FACTS also show that the Cardinals didn't play well against the 49ers in 2013 ;)

The 49ers also beat the Seahawks in 2013. The Seahawks should NOT play them in 2015! No way, no how! LOL ;)

Gonna stick with that huh? Just DUCK and talk about the NFC west.

The fact of the matter is.., the NFC west wouldn't have lost to DLS everytime they played them. YOU DID

LOSER lol

Gonna stick with that huh? Just DUCK and talk about the NFC west.

The fact of the matter is.., the NFC west wouldn't have lost to DLS everytime they played them. YOU DID

LOSER lol
You sound very bitter. I love it :)

mvsact- I think DLS is overrated this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Poly make it a game.

G61, I think it is wise of you to change your prior two statements that LBP beats DLS to you not being "surprised to see Poly make it a game." That really is a good shift on your part.

On DLS being overrated this year ... certainly when you look at the preseason #1 rankings DLS had in some of the polls. Pre-season polls are meaningless. You know this. I know this. Everyone knows this.

But this team, this very good team, is on the verge of being an excellent, even a dominant team. I suspect the players have the internal drive to get them there, and I see this game tonight as a statement game.

DLS gave the game away to Trinity. Trinity played better and deserved to win. Congratulations to Trinity. But DLS played poorly too often and gave several assists to Trinity. I think this bothers the DLS players, they want to make a statement, and they are playing well enough now to make that statement. LBP is the perfect team with which to make that statement.

My guess is DLS wins by 2-3 touchdowns.

G61, I think it is wise of you to change your prior two statements that LBP beats DLS to you not being "surprised to see Poly make it a game." That really is a good shift on your part.

On DLS being overrated this year ... certainly when you look at the preseason #1 rankings DLS had in some of the polls. Pre-season polls are meaningless. You know this. I know this. Everyone knows this.

But this team, this very good team, is on the verge of being an excellent, even a dominant team. I suspect the players have the internal drive to get them there, and I see this game tonight as a statement game.

DLS gave the game away to Trinity. Trinity played better and deserved to win. Congratulations to Trinity. But DLS played poorly too often and gave several assists to Trinity. I think this bothers the DLS players, they want to make a statement, and they are playing well enough now to make that statement. LBP is the perfect team with which to make that statement.

My guess is DLS wins by 2-3 touchdowns.
More excuses for the loss...

Maybe Trinity should decline to play DLS in 2017 because they beat them in 2015 ;)

More excuses for the loss...

Maybe Trinity should decline to play DLS in 2017 because they beat them in 2015 ;)

Excuses? I think you may be confusing the DLS/Trinity game to the DLS/Folsom 2012 or DLS/Folsom 2013 games. Now, those games were about total domination.

The DLS/Trinity game was close. And it is a fact DLS mistakes helped Trinity win the close game.

Trinity played better and deserved to win.

But it was not a dominating win like the DLS wins over Folsom. ;)

They still hurt you, don't they?

But you still have this going for you: Folsom is number 2 in NorCal 4 years in a row!;)

Be proud of that G61. It is a fine accomplishment.

I love Folsom :)

Of course you do. Everyone seems to think DLS will beat Folsom. I agree, I don't think it will be close at all.

Did you say that you/Folsom called DLS to schedule and they didn't return the call?

Of course you do. Everyone seems to think DLS will beat Folsom. I agree, I don't think it will be close at all.

Did you say that you/Folsom called DLS to schedule and they didn't return the call?
What everyone seems to think and reality are two different things ;)

Excuses? I think you may be confusing the DLS/Trinity game to the DLS/Folsom 2012 or DLS/Folsom 2013 games. Now, those games were about total domination.

The DLS/Trinity game was close. And it is a fact DLS mistakes helped Trinity win the close game.

Trinity played better and deserved to win.

But it was not a dominating win like the DLS wins over Folsom. ;)

They still hurt you, don't they?

But you still have this going for you: Folsom is number 2 in NorCal 4 years in a row!;)

Be proud of that G61. It is a fine accomplishment.
Your team couldn't even complete a 5 yard pass against Trinity.

Number one teams can throw ;) At least 5 yards.

Your team couldn't even complete a 5 yard pass against Trinity.

Number one teams can throw ;) At least 5 yards.

Go compare DLS passing and Folsom passing against the common opponent, one week apart. As you know, and I know it hurts you, DLS passing was superior to Folsom's.;)

Say it with me G61: Folsom is number 2 in NorCal 4 years in a row!;)

Again, a fine accomplishment. Embrace it. Be proud of it.

Go compare DLS passing and Folsom passing against the common opponent, one week apart. As you know, and I know it hurts you, DLS passing was superior to Folsom's.;)

Say it with me G61: Folsom is number 2 in NorCal 4 years in a row!;)

Again, a fine accomplishment. Embrace it. Be proud of it.
DLS's passing is better than Folsom's!???????????

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that private school education hurt your brain a bit ;)

Yes, that is correct. Two years in a row.

DLS's passing is better than Folsom's!???????????

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that private school education hurt your brain a bit ;)

What I said is correct. In the games against the common opponent, DLS passing was superior to Folsom's.

That is a fact. And you know it. Whether you are brave enough to admit it is something different. ;)

Be proud of this fine accomplishment, G61: Folsom is number 2 in NorCal 4 years in a row!;)

Yes, that is correct. Two years in a row.

Can we check your call log?!?

Ducked you lol try to keep it competitive, DLS ran through your defense as if it was non-existent. Huge gapping holes, Swiss cheese, 38-3 after 3 qtrs.

LOSER lol

What I said is correct. In the games against the common opponent, DLS passing was superior to Folsom's.

That is a fact. And you know it. Whether you are brave enough to admit it is something different. ;)

Be proud of this fine accomplishment, G61: Folsom is number 2 in NorCal 4 years in a row!;)
Paper #2.

The "real" #1 ;)

Passing is good...:)

Can we check your call log?!?

Ducked you lol try to keep it competitive, DLS ran through your defense as if it was non-existent. Huge gapping holes, Swiss cheese, 38-3 after 3 qtrs.

LOSER lol
LOL 3 years ago! The Ravens also won the Super Bowl 3 years ago.

Now, they're defense is swiss cheese ;)

Still duckin...LOSER :):):):):)

By the way- SEVEN D1 scholarships last year. A record ;) And all SEVEN paid ?????? for high school. Wait for it..................................................Nothing ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT