ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Green....3 AAU teams

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
Just noticed that Jalen Green played for his third different AAU team this past weekend....Vegas Elite.

Started the Summer with Oakland Soldiers, then moved on to Team Why Not and now he’s on Vegas Elite with Josh Christopher.

Can someone explain to me how one player can switch teams 3 times over a course of one summer?

There is nothing tying a player to a team for the whole summer. Jalen Green switched teams once early on and then I'd guess he played on Vegas Elite because Team Why Not wasn't playing anymore.

With the new rules, teams are picking and choosing when they play these final two weeks in July.

Last edited:
Reactions: ayalar09
There is nothing tying a player to a team for the whole summer. Jalen Green switched teams once early on and then I'd guess he played on Vegas Elite because Team Why Not wasn't playing anymore.

With the new rules, teams are picking and choosing when they play these final two weeks in July.

JG is playing an extreme amount of ball this summer. I hope his body holds up. I know it's love of the game, but you have to take care of your body.

Reactions: sachoopcoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT