ADVERTISEMENT

January 27 Scores

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Taking this idea from the football boards and will post updates as I get them. Few games already final

Modesto Christain beat Lynwood 88-78

Sacred Heart Prep beat Menlo-Atherton 54-51

Sierra beat Ben Holt 53-47 (Venture Academy Showcase)

Castro Valley beat Linden 95-22 (Venture Academy)

Some other games to watch

Jesuit-Rio Americano
Dublin-Granada
Serra-Mitty
Sheldon-Venture Academy
Piedmont-Berkeley

Reactions: M.C. fan
More Scores from Venture Academy:

Cornerstone Christian beat Tracy 67-64

Manteca beat Freedom 56-39

And SRV is also just a game back of DLS and faces them at home on Tuesday. SRV lost to Granada by 2 this week, so if SRV can beat DLS it would result in a 3-way tie with each team splitting with each other.
A DLS win would make it a clear 1) DLS - 2) Granada - 3) SRV seeding for the EBAL playoffs the following week.
Every time I see a Granada score - I have to wonder if they held back Tyler Harris and McKeevers ;-). No idea they returned that much talent or possibly they got a transfer or two. Need to check them out some time.

Every time I see a Granada score - I have to wonder if they held back Tyler Harris and McKeevers ;-). No idea they returned that much talent or possibly they got a transfer or two. Need to check them out some time.
Granada got a good one in sr. transfer 6-5 Cortevious Taylor. He started his freshman year at Riordan and 2 years at Lincoln before moving to Livermore this season.

Reactions: ayalar09
Granada got a good one in sr. transfer 6-5 Cortevious Taylor. He started his freshman year at Riordan and 2 years at Lincoln before moving to Livermore this season.
Is that the young man who looks like a D Tackle? That kid can flat out ball and moves like a younger round mound of rebound. He's a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT